12

Savior of my Heart

Jaejoong

I shut the door of our room and sank down tears flowing down my face. Although I was afraid that Yunho might enter the room every moment I didn’t have the strength to get up. For almost ten minutes I sat there sobbing trying to calm myself, but it hardly worked. After half an hour I forced myself to take a shower. It was nearly midnight when I laid down on my bed and turned off the lights. Yunho hadn’t returned, yet.

 

Yunho

Swinging from left to right I passed the hall and arrived in front of our room’s door. I sighed. How much Whiskey did I drink? I didn’t remember and I was quite happy about it. That’s what I had wanted. I didn’t want to remember this evening anymore. I felt tired. So tired and I was almost too tired to open the door. When I entered our room, it was completely dark and silent. When my eyes had gotten used to the darkness, I saw Jaejoong’s silhouette in his bed. With heavy steps, I got to my bed and took of my sandals. I changed the swimming trunks into boxershorts and then let myself fall on the soft sheets of the blanket.

“Jae~? Are you asleep?” I mumbled.

 

Jaejoong

“Jae~? Are you asleep?” I heard him mumble. I hesitated not knowing whether I should answer or just pretend to be asleep. After a few seconds of silence I answered.

“What is it?”

“I don’t want to sleep alone.” He said with a sleepy voice.

“What?”

“Can I sleep in your bed?”

I felt myself blushing.

“No.”

“Whyyyy??”

“There’s not enough space for you.”

“I don’t care.”

I heard him move. My heart almost stopped beating when I felt him lift my blanket and lie down next to me. Before I could move away or even react at all Yunho pulled me into a tight hug nuzzling me. He let out a languorous sigh and started to mumble some unclear words. He was comfortably warm and I could feel his warmth all over.

“Y-Yunho, let go of me!”

“No, don’t want to…” he mumbled and although he was drunk he managed to shut down my protest and pull me even closer. I tried to calm my beating heart. After a while I kind of realized that I wouldn’t be able to escape soon, so I closed my eyes and tried to relax to fall asleep. But Yunho wasn’t a good help. I felt him kiss my hair. His lips wandered to my cheek where he softly pushed our cheeks together mumbling something. His lips grazed my skin and I twitched for a moment. His lips wandered along my features but stopped next to my lips. He moved a little further away but only to put his hands on my face and my neck. I was too flustered and too afraid to open my eyes. I felt my lips slightly tremble. One of his hands my hair, while the other one went the same way his lips had gone tenderly caressing my skin. When I felt his thumb on my lip, I couldn’t take it anymore. Without opening my eyes I pushed away his arms.

“Yunho…” my voice was shaky. “Please stop~”

For a moment it was silent.

“I can’t.” he said suddenly with totally clear-sounding words and then he sent a lightning through my body, when I felt him kiss me…