13

Savior of my Heart

Hey guys, I know it's a very short chapter and it's been like...an ETERNITY since I updated last and I'm very sorry for that. I had my reasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Yunho

I couldn’t resist it anymore. And after the first touch with his lips it was even worse. I let out a sigh, clawed my hands into his hair to pull him closer and kissed him with my all. At first he seemed to be shocked, but soon I felt him kiss me back and it was even more intense then. I leaned over him so that he was lying halfly-underneath me. I felt him hesitatingly put his arms around my neck and I felt my hands slide out of his hair down his features, softly caressing his skin wandering down his neck while I explored his tasty lips in every possible way, filling myself with his sweet taste. When he slightly started to deepen the kiss and our tongues touched, I couldn’t hold back a little moan. God, his taste, his scent, this feeling…Maybe it was because I was drunk but it was overwhelming me and driving me crazy.

 

Jaejoong

My body was on fire. When Yunho let out a moan, the sound of it echoed trough my whole body. I felt him on my lower lip taking it between his teeth. It was a wave of goosebumps running down my spine and unconsciously I also let out a moan. I pulled him down against my body. I couldn’t think about anything else at all. But it was soon coming back, because it wasn’t ME who was drunk, although it kind of felt like that.

Yunho’s hands slipped underneath my shirt. His warmth made me shiver. He broke our kiss and started to kiss my neck and then softly it. I threw my arms around his head to pull him closer. The room was filled with our moans, it seemed so surreal. And slowly, reality crept back into my mind.

“Yunho…” I mumbled but I barely made any sound.

“Yunho…” I repeated. Louder this time. He didn’t stop.

“Yunho!” I then called and pushed him away hardly. He fell down the bed. Our still heavy pants became slower, more silent and stopped. I was glad that it was pitch-black. I turned around not even caring about what he was going to do and started to calm myself and fall asleep, but sleep didn’t want to release me so soon…