8th chapter flashback part 2

unlike anyone...

                                             


Exo~ (in the virtual world.)

The last thing all the boys remembered was going to sleep in a cave hidden in the forest. Now exo was on a mission or what they thought to be wasn't what it seems to be. This place is huge and people kept coming and coming. The hybrid surrounded them and they all were fighting trying to do our best.

“Get them on the left!” suho yelled “we’ll take them out on the right”

“Got it” Kris yelled running left with the 5 other boys.

Every hybrid was killed by exo. Which they thought. Then the four girls appeared.

“Who are you?” Kris said getting in fight possession

“We’re here to get you out now hurry” CL said

“Get us out what do you mean” suho asked

“You idiots you’ve been captured by the hybrid and now you’re in a virtual world. You’ve been here for months now” bom yelled.

“How do we know we can trust you” Kris yelled

Dara then goes up and takes out a letter given to her by senior Lee. “this is from senior SM your main leader” and she passed it to the closest member.

“Kris hyung we can trust them” Baekhyun yelled.

“Then let hurry” Kris said

They all must run to the far end by the cliff where 2ne1 can release the object before the hour is up. As they run up hybrid where appearing everywhere. Around 40 – 50 men came running from all different directions. They were surrounded so the only thing to do is fight.

“Stay behind us” Kris said. Exo surrounded the girl in a circle.  

CL rolled her eyes and yelled “NOLZA!”

Dara knocked out about 20 hybrids with her thunder and then burning the bodies. CL transformed into a lion and bit the neck of the hybrids. Bom with her power lifted rock throwing at each hybrid and minzy jumping from tree to tree holding a knife slashing into their bodies.

“I love the smell of blood” Dara smiled.

The boys just stood still at amazement but they were also petrified. More came to fight the girls.

“Ya! Aren’t you going to go something?” CL yelled as she kicked a hybrid in the face.

“Oh yeah hurry” Kris yelled snapping back to sense.

Kris lunged at the hybrids and transformed into a wolf. Kris began flying over the hybrids with Chen on the back zapping the hybrids. One hybrid was charging at minzy while she looked away to kill other in front of here. Kai saw and quickly teleported to the back of minzy grabbing here and teleporting somewhere else. Minzy was shocked and accidently stabbed kai.

“Omo mian” minzy said when she noticed who it was. Lay quickly ran over to kai.

“He’ll be fine just let me handle it.” Lay said

“I’m sorry I stay and defend you while you heal him” minzy said fighting off hybrids.

Dara was killing 15 at a time bodies over bodies.  Dara was burning and killing. dara jumps onto a tree too kill higher. “I can’t tell them apart” dara said. “the hybrid and the boys look the same.” Dara sense were weakening meaning that time in the world for the girls were coming closer and closer.

“ minzy quickly get the bomb” CL said

“bomb?” luhan yelled.

“it will get you out without harming but only us girls know how to use it” CL said

“Hold on to something” DO said shaking the ground.

“ahhhhh!!!” dara gone weak and fell out of the tree. Chanyeol closest to the tree caught the falling vampire.

“You’ve gone weak you must rest” chanyeol said. Luhan came running as well when he saw her falling.

“no it’s not it. The serum we injected will get us out soon so we all are weakening” dara said. Chanyeol took a look around. Bom was having a hard time with the telekinesis. Minzy was on the ground crawling. CL was hiding in the bushes and resting.

“we have to get you to safety” luhan and chanyeol dragged dara’s body to the side.

“stay here” chanyeol said will a smile and tried running off with luhan.

“wait the bomb…”  

Minzy took the bomb and tried attaching it to the tree. “unnie! Help!” bom running over to minzy. Bom quickly strapped the bomb. But the girls were disappearing. “hurry i…” minzy disappeared. Then after cl, dara and last bom.

The girls woke up and looked around. They looked at the screen.” It didn’t work we came out too early.” CL stated. “this is what they get for not fighting and standing there earlier.”

All of a sudden a light flashed. And the boys woke up. The machine was broken. “Did you miss us?” baekhyun said sitting up.

“You guys got out. How did you figure it out it’s a bunch of series of numbers that only bom and I know?” minzy asked.

“ well this girl right here” chanyeol said walking to dara. “when I caught her falling from the tree she explained it to me and I told lay.”

“Oh that makes sense.” Minzy said

“let us introduce our self” kris suggested

“No time we have to get out” CL yelled.

The girls were in the front with boys following them. Dara used what she had to figure the way out. “Take a right but be careful. 2 guards are roaming the halls.” She said.

“How did you know that?” sehun asked but got hushed.

“kai can’t you teleport us out?” suho asked

“I can’t use my powers it won’t work” kai said

“Boys try yours” kris said

“Nothings working. We could only turn to wolves” sehun said

“What do we do?” tao asked

“how are your powers?” chen asked the girls.

“what do you think?” dara said with her mind.

“yours is still working. How?” chen said.

“I think it’s because you boys were in there for months. It shouldn’t work until you’re used to it again.” CL said

Dara eyes turned blue. “Quick hide!” she said.


ANOTHER CHAPTER IS UP. IF YOU HAVEN'T PLEASE SUBSCRIBE COMMENT AND KEEP LOVING 2NEXO!!!