1st chapter ( the beginning)

unlike anyone...

                                                                             


CL pov~

It’s the first day and I’m soo nervous we all are. We never can stay in one place for long. We’re fired or because of our secret we get kicked out. The girls and I walk in together. They were afraid they pushed me into the building first then followed behind. They pushed me into this tall guy. He’s seemed charismatic. I ended up looking in his eye and something freaked me out I jumped back.  I looked at the girls who weren’t paying attention because they were laughing.

“I’m so sorry!” I bowed

“You should be more careful” he said angrily and left.

This guy really is so annoying.

Bom pov~

Omg! We’re just about to approach the door but first we just glanced at each other. Dara and minzy were thinking the same thing so I joined. We pushed Cl in the building. We started laughing when she turned back but omg this place is awesome and I notice we accidently pushed CL into this guy’s arms. That guy is cute. I’m jealous now.

End of pov~

The girls after the incident were going to the boss’s office. They met a girl lee hi who showed them the way. She is really nice. She’s younger than minzy but a little awkward when they first met.

“here’s the room” she said “ be careful he can get mean if he’s not happy”

“thank you” they said a bowed, and she left.

“I think I like this place already” minzy said

“it does seem nice but something here is wrong” CL said as she examined the place

“it does but doesn’t everywhere we go we think the same” bom said

“Come on guys let not worry let’s go in” dara said as she knocked on the door and they went in.

The girls entered but many guys were in there. They just looked at them and kept talking.

“um.. annyeonghaseyo is the boss here?” dara asked

“yes that’s us” two guys walked out, suho and kris.

CL eyes widened as she whisper “oh no not him please not him”

“please come this way” suho said. They all walked into a different room. “sit down”

“Okay” they said

 “Let me introduce myself I’m kris” kris said

“and I’m suho the other boss” suho said.

“Annyeonghaseyo we’re the new members. CL, bom, dara, and minzy” CL introduced

“oh you!!” kris said

“excuse me?” CL said

“you girls are the new members and got in trouble already?” suho asked

“you girls need to stop fooling around. This work place not a playground” kris said

“Yes sir” they said.

“Okay now that’s out of the way let’s get you started” suho said

“you all will be working with the paperwork. You need to find other companies that we can collaborate with. We also need someone for the website. Minzy you’ll be working on the website. As you know we make clothes here so we’ll need one of you to look over the clothes do some pricing and make sure the clothes are ready when they go. CL you’ll do that. We need to organize the storage too. bom you’ll do that and dara your last. I need you to be like a delivery person you’ll have to walk from place to place in the company deliver the paper work. We’ll have some employee’s show you where you work.”


 

HI EVERYONE! I'M THE AUTHOR VIPGIRL5. I WANT TO TELL YOU THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING MY STORY. I'M NOT EVERY GOOD AT WRITING STORIES BUT I HOPE YOU CAN STILL SUPPORT ME AND READ MY STORIES. THANK YOU!!