10 chapter flashback part 4

unlike anyone...

 


CL POV~

Omg so much to handle right now. We made it alive but these boys all fainted. Bom did a good job but was too tired and fainted as well. Bom about the candy, is it going to kill us or something? And Dara what did you give me?? It tingles; I’ll ask later I guess. Anyways Minzy and I were healing the patient while dara made food. This hut is really confortable for us it really well hidden and is invisible to intruders.

 

Minzy pov ~
“bom unnie please be okay. We can’t handle so much guys we’ll I can’t. unnie please. I think I’m gonna cry soon.”
“Oh wait I have an idea.”

“Bom if you don’t wake up I’ll eat all the food” I whispered in to bom’s ear. Bom quickly woke up.

“Ahhh! My head. Why does it hurt so much.” Bom rubbed her head. “ I need food”

“Lol yup that’s bom for you.” Minzy giggled

End pov~

Kris was the first to wake up along with suho right after.  “are you okay?” CL said but she thought What is this. I’m not supposed to be nice it’s not in my nature.

kris blinked his eye’s a few times “I’m okay I think we all are, we’re just tired”

“Thank god I thought we killed you” (Argh again being nice dara I think this is your fault. CL still thinking)

“Excuse me but is you name CL?” the other boy suho asked

“No time to chitchat if you’re ok then go to the dining room if you’re not then just lie down or sleep I’m busy with others.” CL said as she flipped her hair and walked away. “That feels much better” CL said to herself.

“well that was a bit awkward” suho said to kris and kris agreed.

Minzy walked into the backroom to find the seniors. “senior yang we brought the boys” minzy announced.

“good job you girls. Please take care. We’ll be heading out to the other base tomorrow.” Senior yang said. Minzy notice a rustle sound in the back. Minzy gets in fighting position. “calm down minzy it’s just the kid you 3 saved earlier. They lost their parents but they do have powers too. They’ll join us when they’re ready” senior yang bid her goodbye and minzy left out of the room.

Meanwhile CL was with Dara helping with the food. “dara what is this?”

“I tell you later Chaerin” dara said. “everyone will be awake soon”

CL stood there with a suspicious look. She notice minzy leaving the room and some boys waking up. minzy and CL walked them to the dining room. “please eat you need to gain your strength.” Dara said as she placed the dishes down. They all sat down. Bom was stuffing as well as the boys.

 

 “umm… so as one of the leaders of the boy we’d like to introduce ourselves” kris said

“oh yes please do” minzy said as she gestured to stand.

“I’m one of the leaders, a wolf with the power of flight. I am kris”

“a wolf? Your all wolves right?” bom said

“yes we are. I’m luhan 2nd oldest. a wolf with telekenisis.”

“You look so young” minzy said. “ who’s the oldest?”

“I the eldest wolf am equipped with ice. I’m xiumin”

I am chen. I control lighting.”

I can control time. I am the panda, tao”

 

“Panda? I thought you were wolves” dara said.

“We are. That’s his nickname. My nickname is unicorn. I am lay I will be very helpful in the mission. I heal wounds and am pretty smart”

“I am the other leader. I am suho. The one who control’s water.”

“ I am kai I teleport but strangely there has been something that has been weakening my power”

“Mines too!” bom said.

“I am baekhyun the controller of light. I spread brightness and happiness too.”

“I am DO I can control earth.”

 

“I am sehun the youngest. I have wind”

“I am last but not least. I am chanyeol with the power of fire”

“and together WE ARE ONE! ANNYEONGHASEYO!” the all bowed       

 

Dara POV~

Oh so that was the guy’s name, chanyeol and luhan. I can see them being useful. I thought they were more powerful to tell you the truth.

End pov~

 

“May we ask who you are?” chanyeol asked. (the intro is somewhat same as the beginning.)

“I am the vampire now equipped with powers of fire, earth, thunder and lightning. I would like to thank you for saving me in the virtual world” dara said to chanyeol and luhan with a small smile.

“I am the shapeshifter, the lion with intelligence and wisdom I lead the group.” CL bowed.

“ a lion? You’re a lion” the boys said “we’re like enemies’ wolf and lions”

“Exactly what she said before but no we’re on the same team! I the alien sent from above years ago not able to return to my land stay here on earth now guarding using my powers.”

“I last but not least the youngest that now becomes an immortal being.  I am the female warrior and strongest that ever lived.” Minzy bowed.

Kris pov~

Whoa these girls are very powerful. Vampire, alien, lion and a female warrior. Even if I’m the leader I can’t take these girls.  This will be interesting journey. Their glare in their eye does kind of scare me though.

Luhan POV~

Ah so that’s why they were strange. How should we thank them for saving us? Hmmm… wow they’re pretty. Wait … FOCUS.

 

Chanyeol POV~

That dara is nice. Chanyeol do you like her? She’s so perfect looking though. So young looking. Oh yeah, these girls are scary but why are they pretty. No chanyeol focus. You’re on a mission you can’t get distracted

End povs~

 


I UPDATED A NEW CHAPTER!!! YEAHHH FINALLY!!!!! I AM GOING TO UPDATE ONE MORE THIS WEEK CAUSE A HURRICANE IS COMING AND I NEED TO GET READY!!!

PLEASE COMMENT, UPDATE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!