20th chapter: back again but the secrets continue

unlike anyone...

Next day ~

the next the girls rushed to work and went straight to their office. The quickly ran because they were late today. They over slept. “We’re here”

“see you later hayi” the girls waved.

“hurry get to the office and don’t be seen. Remember no powers.” CL said.

The girls entered the office and quickly shut the door. “aren’t you girls a little late?” the heard a voice and almost got into fighting position.

“chaerin ah! I thought you were responsible what happen to that leader.” Kris asks

“I see your still irking people” cl spoke

“I see you still have that sarcastic tone.” He backfired

“ooohhh what’s going on here?” bom tries to tease the leader

“what are you talking about? There’s nothing” cl exclaims and crossed her arms.

“don’t play dumb, you two seem close” bom grins

“Bom I’m gonna teach a lesson!!!” CL said in a soft yet creepy tone.

“girls!” dara tried to calm everything down while holding CL back.

Minzy just rolled her eyes and looked back at the boys that were now staring at CL “so are we in trouble?”

suho snapped out of it and looked at minzy . “no it’s fine, this is your first time”

“ok fine I won’t kill her.” They heard CL say as that snapped kris out of his trance

“we asked kai and chen to drop off some off your paperwork but as soon as they noticed you girls weren’t her, they came and told also” the girls nodded head understanding what happened. “Also there’s a business trip that the boys and I are going to, just luhan, lay, tao, xiumin, chen and I”

“What business trip I wanna go!”  bom excitedly jumped almost knocking into CL.

“and why are you telling us this?” CL sassed kris.

“just saying you know just incase”                                                                      

“so there is something going on between you two” bom giggles.

CL glared at bom “there’s nothing, Anyways I don’t trust you. You’re going on a mission aren’t you?” “what?! No we aren’t. Don’t worry. Remember we’re still business owners ok?” suho smiled.

“why hide it, you go on missions and other things that you don’t want us to know for some weird reason.” Cl tries to fight back.

“CL your wrong this time, it’s just trips” Kris said trying to get CL to believe them.

“anyways we’re leaving” kris waves.

 

CL pov~

I really feel like they’re going on a mission. It’s pretty obvious because of their horrible acting. I wonder if the girls are thinking the same. Well other than that I sense something strange earlier but don’t know if it was just me because no else did. I had it a couple of time but they’re all at strange times. I need to figure it out soon.

 

Minzy pov~

They must be kidding I want to travel too. I know we travel too much but it’s fun! Anyways seems like CL is thinking again. Whenever she thinks of something we always get into trouble somehow but it’s usually come out as a good outcome. 

End pov~
 

 “Chaerin ah, is something going on with you? There is something strange with your aura. It’s stronger than usual." Dara stared at the still slightly mad girl

“theres something going on about this company other then what they are. I think there something hidden here.”

“she’s not going to give up until she finds it.” Minzy spoke out.

“what’s the point in hiding something? Like it or not we’re a team” dara said

“exactly they shouldn’t be but they are” Cl was fired up

“chaerin ah calm down” bom said

 “okay, fine I’ll calm down. Maybe I need food or something.” CL was deciding to leave to get food or stay and finish work. “how much work do we have today? What is it?”

“ummm… okay dara is going to deliver papers to the boys and organize it into the filing cabinet. minzy you needs to set up a meeting for kris and suho also figure out the cost of the photoshoot. CL needs to get some models and I think it says she also need to create a new line of clothes for next season. I need to go help out lee hi with the clothes and materials in the storage room, plus we all paperwork, create a proposal for the line.” Bom says

“I get to create the clothes?” bom nodded “really!? Yes!!”

 “that not fair, can we switch jobs or something” bom crossed her arms.

“Yours is easy, oh and don’t use your powers.” CL stands up and heads to the door.

“where are you going?” minzy turns around.

“Exploring, I can draw out plans later plus I also know a lot of models so that’s no problem, ah minzy also help me with the drawing later.” CL waves

“ya!”

“ CL I’m coming with you, I have to leave anyways.” Dara grabs the things and leaves. AS they are walking Dara begins to speak with her mind. Dara is the only one that speak with her minds to the girls. Although the other girls don’t have this power they are still able to speak to Dara since she can read their mind and tell the others what the others may have said.

“it feels weird knowing everyone is different”

“I guess I’m okay maybe a bit awkward and this feeling I’m getting is not helping” CL stops as she sees dara turning “where are you going?”

“I’m going to the boys office right now, these papers are heavy”

“I’m coming maybe they’re hiding something inside.”

Dara and CL open the door of the office. “Oh annyeonghaseyo” chen was the first to notice and greet while every followed after .

“annyeong…” dara awkwardly said while CL was scanning the room.

“CL are you okay?” xiumin looks at CL.

“yeah I’m fine” and she continue scanning

“here are your paper work and things, where do I drop this off?” chanyeol took the paper from dara.

“noona can you bring this to the filing room and these need to go to suho.” Baekhyun carries a pack of papers to Dara.

“Okay, bye guys, work hard” she tried to walk out. CL eyes widen when she sees a flash on the wall. CL grabs dara arm almost making her drop everything.

“noona are sure you’re okay?” kai ask this time. CL ignored kai and spoke to dara with her mind.

“dara are you listening? I see something”

“you do? What is it?”

“I don’t know…”

“we should leave they are suspecting something.”

“okay fine lets go.”

“we’re leaving, bye.” Dara and CL ran out.

“strange…” baekhyun says as he walks back to his seat and the boys agreed.

 

Dara pov~

I don’t know what she saw but I know she saw something. She always had fast vision. She sees things quick and she’s smart. Sometime she sees thing we can’t even see. Whatever this is we know something’s up. Maybe we can get something out of lee hi. She knows the most about everything.

 

CL POV~

I don’t know what I saw. It was for a second but it was there. I don’t know maybe I lost it but I don’t understand. The boys seemed fine.

I woke up from my thought and turned to dara. “I’m leaving; I have a feeling, if you find anything contact me.” I ran off.

“this girl…” I heard her say. Honestly I don’t where I’m going. We actually never explored or know this building well. We’ve only worked for a few days. We barely left the office well except for dara and maybe bom. This place is way too huge to search on my own but I need to know something.

“lee hi!!” I saw her walking towards the front desk.

“neh?” lee hi turned my way “unnie is something wrong?”

“you know the most about the building tell me something” I said

“unnie what do you mean? Do you want a tour?” I knew lee hi was avoiding my question

“no! I know there is a secret and I know you know it” I might sound scary but it’s bothering me.

“unnie…I-I don’t know” lee hi looked at me with those eyes

“I’m sorry hayi but I need to find it is there anything?”

She sighed but she said “i'm sorry, its kind of hard me to say anything."

“that’s perfect. Thank anyways hayi, sorry about sounding scary earlier.”

“ wah this leader…” lee hi stated and walked away.

End pov~