chapter 21

unlike anyone...

 SHORT CHAPTER, SORRY GUYS. I HAVE A LOT WRITTEN TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH BUT I NEVER HAVE THE TIME TO RELOOK OVER IT SO. I'M THINKING OF STARTING TO PUT TEASERS UP FOR NEXT CHAPTER BUT NOT THIS ONE. HOPE YOU ENJOY THOUGH! SEE YA!

 


CL began to walk away to look around however kris was silently following after her meeting with lee hi. “Where is she going?”. CL was at the cafeteria observing everything. She believed they hid something in the walls so she began knocking on them. CL head was against the wall listening to the sides. Kris walks up behind her and whispered in her ear. “What are you doing?”

CL flinched back almost punching kris in the face. “YA!!!!”

“woah” kris dodges and looks back at her. “what are you doing??”

“ nothing just want to explore cause I’m about finished.”

“you sure? I don’t think people who explore have their head against a wall. Anyway you should go back to the office soon” Kris looked at his phone, noticing it was beeping. “I need to leave too”

CL looked at him with suspicion but listened and went back up. She saw dara again when she was walking up. “unnie come here”

“what’s going on? You found something”

“no but there is something going on, let’s come back at night to figure it out.”

“night? Are you sure?”

“of course Kris stopped me in my tracks in the café, there must be something there also maybe in the boy’s office too”

“anywhere else??”

“not sure but let’s go back to the office”

Dara and CL began walking back to the office still talking with their mind so no one knows what they’re saying.

Luhan and xiumin passes the girls saying hi but they ignored them. “Something’s going on.”

“maybe they didn’t see or hear us” xiumin shrugged his shoulders and continued walking.

Luhan followed xiumin. “ no dara looked up at us”

“are you sure there’s something?”

“let’s talk to kris and suho.”

 

2ne1’s office~

“Girls! CL want to talk to us” dara announced entering into the room.

“what’s going on?” minzy focused her attention them.

“I think there’s something about the company. I saw a bright flash in the boy’s office and kris stopped me in my tracks at the café. There must be something about it and I want to comeback at night to figure it out.”

“a night mission?” minzy put her hands on the desk “count me in!”

“great I need someone to tap into the control room and do something with the camera’s.” cl said

“but wait what if we get caught?” bom worried “there are security right?”

“actually no there isn’t but the place is very secured with alarms one wrong move we’ll be caught.”

“we can use our powers right?” dara asked

“if needed then yes”

“so bom are you in?” dara asks.

“I don’t know…”

“how about for corn?” minzy trying to  pursue her. bom turn to her and nods.

“okay I’ll do it, now where’s my corn?”

 

CEO’s office~

“kris we need to talk to you!” xiumin runs in

“suho you too!!” luhan grabs suho from his desk.

“what is it!?!” suho trying to get out of his grasp

“it about 2ne1 they are being suspicious”

“Very suspicious” xiumin did air quotes to emphasize the words.

“huh? What is it? Is it CL? She was questioning us earlier.” Suho asked

“ I also saw her in the café. She was knocking on the walls.”

“when we saw the girls it was only dara and CL” xiumin said

“I guess something’s off about CL, maybe we should keep a watch out for her”

 “got it”

 “okay, we’ll go warn the others.”

 

 “bye everyone,” the girls waved,

“oh leaving already?”

“ah ne kris oppa, we finished early, we’re really tired” minzy said.

“ah okay bye”

 

The girls got home and quickly started packing everything they needed, mostly working on the outfit “got the supplies already?”

“yeah Chae, we don’t need much. I think we should be as normal as possible, can we get in from the front door?” dara turned around seeing lee hi at the door.

“unnie, you guys are breaking in?”

“hayi, please don’t say anything”

“fine, mostly because we’re like family”

“ah hayi, do you have the key to the building perhaps.”

“no sorry minki unnie but I can help you in. ”

“that’s perfect, anything else?” CL asked

“umm… one thing the boys”

 


BIGBANG COMEBACK WAS TODAY AND I LOVE THEIR SONG LOSER!!

PLEASE HELP ME WATCH IT IF YOU CAN!!