11th chapter flashback part 5

unlike anyone...

 


Dara started to giggle and told the girls. As you know dara is a vampire so she is able to read minds.

“what’s so funny?” sehun asked

“oh nothing by the way we’re not that scary” dara said. The boys were embarrassed when they heard that. 

“I forgot they she can hear thoughts” chanyeol whispered to kai.

“me too chanyeol.” kai whispered

“wait, if you’re a vampire don’t you drink blood?” sehun asked and the boys then covered their neck

“aish really? I’m a different vampire I don’t drink blood anymore. I eat normal food we all do” dara tried explaining.

“AH!!” the boys all said as they realized what she was.

“So … um… is there something we should do?” kris asked

“Ah yes the mission. So we’ve seem to figure out the enemy trying to turn normal people into hybrid except those aren’t the ones we’ve been fighting. They are an old group from a different city where I used to live. They haven’t perfected the serums to use on the people here so we need to stop them before they do” CL explained.

“you mean Joon? I heard you talking about it earlier.” DO asked

“ah yes we’ve believe so except dara here.” Bom pointed at dara.

“No we don’t know if it’s him. If it was him than cheondoong would be there too but I trust him” dara protested

“Either way we still know that the serum does not work yet so we need you to be in full alert at all times. This place may be safe but we don’t know. We’ll be traveling to the next base tomorrow so rest and save your energy” minzy said

“I think that’s all” bom said then finishing off her food

“Yes we will save our energy but I have a question. If we’re guardians of this place shouldn’t we be stronger than you?” xiumin asked

“yeah we’re men too so we should be stronger” sehun said

“ I was wondering that. Maybe we’ll find out later.” Dara said

“hey! Just because you’re guys doesn’t mean your strong. I can break that little finger of yours right now” bom said

“You want a challenge?” sehun said to bom

“bring it!” bom said

“ya stop it you two!” CL yelled standing in between the 2 kids.

“Be quiet unnie someone might hear you” minzy putting her index finger on her lip.

“but minzy” CL crossed here arms “ why are you yelling at me I’m the leader”

“Oh unnie I’m sorry” minzy said putting her head down.

“so what do we do then?” luhan asked

“train or explore the hut” dara said

CL POV~

everyone is so immature.  Some are older than me too. Bom unnie...you should be wiser not more childish.  Right now we have important business. Just then I was rolling my eyes and noticed dara.

She said to cover our ears.

End pov~

Dara used her thunder power slightly making them unconscious again. “They should be rested for tomorrow” dara said.

“We’ll I feel bad for bom” minzy patted the sleeping alien. Minzy then looked at CL. "Unnie we need to talk about tomorrow right? "

“I can wake her up if you want” CL said. The girls nodded. CL grabbed a bucket of water and poured it on bom.

“AHHHH!!! OMO!” bom yelled

“be quiet unnie someone outside could here you” minzy said

“what happened?” bom asked

“Let me see. You were loud and fighting with the boys” CL pointed out

“But the boys were so…” bom was cut off by senior yang coming out of the door.

“What did you girls do?” senior yang crossed his arm and looked at the girls with the 3 kids behind him.

“They were loud” minzy said.

“Wake them up, I’ll have a talk with them” senior yang said

All four girls had a bucket this time. Bom with her power held the buckets over their heads.

SPLASH*

“AHH!”  They yelled

“Why are we wet?” luhan asked then stared at suho “did you do this?”

“Why are you looking at me? I can’t use my powers yet” suho answered.

 “aigoo my head again” bom said

“It wasn’t him it was the girls. They made you unconscious because you boys are loud. Are you call yourself guardians” senior yang said. The boys quickly noticed and bowed

“Yeah if there guardians they should be more responsible which is still strange to me” CL said

“I will explain. Everyone take a seat. Dara can you dry the place up” senior yang said and dara used her fire power to create a slight heat to dry everything.

“Who is this?” xiumin looked at the little kids.

 “These are 3 kids these girls rescued earlier. Lee hi , and  lee chanhyuk and soohyun.” The 3 kid waved to the people.

“hi lee hi. Remember me? I’m the protector that saved you” bom said and the 3 nodded with a smile.

“bom unnie we all saved them” CL looked at the alien

“fine then I’m the one that talked to them first” bom said.

 “enough!!” senior yang turned to the boys “Okay so the boys can’t use their powers right?” the boys nodded. “This is why we’ll see senior lee because he was in charge of you. He couldn’t save you because the person that kidnapped you knew us and wouldn’t let us near. He could stop us from enter the place but we still don’t know how he did it.”

“Ah so that’s why? I thought you we lazy or something” bom said

“bom the seniors are never lazy” dara said

“umm…the serum and umm….  the reason you’re strong is…?” luhan interrupted. The boys were really impatient about this.

“Well that Dara can explain” senior yang said

“Dara?” minzy questioned

“ah yes well um… it’s the reason CL got so strong and broke through the door.” Dara took a deep breath “well it’s this magical liquid found from an ancient mushroom I found when I first got to this island. I mixed it with another ancient plant and created this serum. I used it when I couldn’t stop drinking blood. I can now survive without blood even though I love the smell. I would want to drink some from time to time but that’s we’re the serum comes in. it made me stronger. I thought since it made me strong it would make them stronger. So I had recreated to fit the girl abilities and gave some to the girls in there food sometimes that’s why they are stronger as well. You can drink or inject.”

Dara POV~

Was that the right thing to do? I don’t know. They look shocked but I didn’t know senior yang knew about this. Well I guess that was a given. He has to know since he’s senior but still I don’t want to say. I only have a few bottles now and I need to find more of this. There are only a few plants that I could find now.

Everyone was staring and CL was the first to speak to me. “Is this true?”

“Yes it is true that’s why it enhanced some of our abilities” I explained

“can you do that for us?” chen asked

“Yes! i can but if I do it will take a while. The one I have made is perfected for the girls and their abilities”

I knew they’ll ask. I should stay quiet now.

End pov~

 

“Senior yang is this possible?” CL stared at senior yang waiting for an answer.

“Well yes it is” senior yang explained.

“I have another question senior yang” CL walked in a circle around the boys. “ why can we enter and see this hut while other just walk through it and not see this place.”

“because your with me, I am in charge of you and can open this place to the people I choose. I didn’t know the boys well before so they couldn’t enter. At first I thought they were hybrids but now I know who they are. But nevertheless the boys knew senior lee more”

“ahhh” the girls said.

“I thought since they couldn’t see, that they may have been enemies” bom said

“bommie! Stop thinking” dara said at the confused alien

“wait senior yang one more question. They candy that bom made she said that we’re the first to try it. Is it safe?” CL asked

“yes it is. I’ve actually tested it myself and I’ve been checking for side effects. It’s completely safe.” Senior yang answered

“see you can trust me ” bom said.

“it’s not that I don’t trust you it’s that depending on the situation I can give you a punishment.” CL said

“What?! A punishment? No don’t you dare. I’m not listening” bom covered her ears

“Senior yang is there anything else you want to tell us.” Dara asked.

“I think were done here. You boys I’ll help you train for now” they all stood up. “Come with me”

“stop arguing we’re finished with the meeting” dara said grabbing the arms of the 2 girls.

“We’ll be hanging out over here” minzy said as the girls walked to the wall.

“what are you gonna do right there?” baekhyun questioned having the others question why.

Minzy pushed on one block and a door opened up. “let’s go”

 “aren’t you coming” senior yang asked the shock boys.

“Ah yes we will sir” suho said following the man and the little kids.

“Here we are.” Senior yang pointed to another wall. He drew a symbol on the wall and a door opened. “go in please”

The boys followed the little kids in and was amazed how big the place was. A training hall filled with weapon’s and target and ect.

“Wahhh!! So big and nice” Tao yelled

“Shush panda! It so calming and quiet in here without you” baekhyun said holding his hands out.

“It feels like were in a temple” sehun said

“It’s because this is an underground temple” senior yang explained. “Everyone to the center and let’s train. I’m not sure if you are comfortable here but please gather”

Luhan pov~

Everything about this place is so magical. I’m not dreaming am I. everyone is gathering together. I want to use my powers already. Senior yang had showed us what we can do and it was amazing. He is pretty srong.


HEY EVERYONE ANOTHER UPDATE.

I'M RIGHT PREPARING FOR 2 HURRICANES COMING... I'M SCARED

BUT ANYWAY I HOPE YOU WILL STILL COMMENT, UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE!!

THANK YOU