14th chapter flashback part 8

unlike anyone...


 

Once they left the fog disappeared too.

“who was that?” dara asked

“ I don’t know usually we can see through this easily but there is something different” CL said to the girls.

Minzy looked at the spot again “ look!!” minzy pointed at a huge whole in the ground.

“quick get down there” dara said as she jumped out.

“wait no dara!!” the girls screamed. Dara was caught in a huge net. Dara began to struggle in the net.

The man walked out again. “we knew someone was watching us” the man was dressed in a black coat.

The girls hid back at the tree watching the man.

“take her back to base.” The man said “ keep a watch out for them”

 

“unnie what do we do? Dara was caught.” Minzy panicked.

“Ok bom” CL turned her head to face bom. “try take a sample of dirt from here and bring it to the hut. minzy and I will follow them”

UGH! i’m alone. Fine. I’ll go” bom said and began going back to base. CL and minzy began to follow the men.

 

At the hut~

“BOM! WHERE THE GIRLS.” Senior yang yelled as she entered by herself.

“dara has been kidnapped” bom said making everyone eye’s widened.

“dara has been kidnapped?” The boys said in union.

  

“yes.” Bom walked up to lee hi. “ lee hi I need you to identify the plant”

“it might take a while but I’ll try my best.” Lee hi took it and left.

“we have to rescue her” luhan said

“ we don’t know where she is though” kai said

“we have to find them” kris said

“stop” senior lee yelled. “ you can’t do anything”

“but sir” suho was cut off

“we can’t get more of you endangered” senior lee said.

 

DARA POV~

They’re taking me somewhere. I couldn’t tell who the man was but if it was actually joon he took my brother and I will kill the man. I can’t break through this net her. It’s so strong. They throw me in a containment cell.

“let me out!” I pounded on the wall

“well if it isn’t sandara park.” The man said

“JOON IT WAS YOU!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE YOU LITTLE…” I stopped when i notice a familiar figure on the floor “cheondong ah” he’s gonna pay when I get my hands on him.

 

CL pov~

Minzy and I watched dara get carried away. We would want to just jumped down and take her with us by the whole place was wired. We took our glasses out and all you can see is nets all over the forest. If we touch it we could get caught. When they got to the base everything disappeared just like our hut. when we tried to check it out there was nothing  there . We ended up tracing it again. The base was now in the mountain and we can’t find an entrance.

End pov~

 

In the hut~

“Unnie I got it” lee hi yelled running in. “it’s an ancient plant.”

“the one dara used for you guys?” baekhyun asked

“yes it is” lee hi answered

“I thought she was good. That she was on our side.” Tao said

“ she is. That plant when used appropriately can make you strong but if used wrong as in added special mixtures from can cause malfunctions.” Senior yang said.

“Malfunction so as in hybrids” bom said

“yes that’s right. they might have captured her because of the mushroom or maybe their's another reason." senior lee said

“ugh!! Dara ya!!!” bom said trying to run out of the hut until someone grabbed her arm.

“we’re coming with you” kris said.

The boy held each other hands and kai teleported. “ack!” bom said as she fell. “ you guys got your powers.” Bom said. Bom examined the area. “can you sense out CL and minzy?”

the boys began to look around. “ it’s very weak” suho said.

“that means the candy is starting to wear off, we must hurry” bom said. Bom then stopped the boys. She wore the glasses. “ watch out for the nets.”

Nets?” baekhyun asked

“the thingy that caught dara” bom said “here take these and go” bom handed the glasses to the boys and began to follow

 

CL pov~

Minzy found an entrance or more like a pipe that we believe that can lead us in. we aren't sure what it does yet, if it's dangerous or not but if this is the only thing we got we have to go through. i believe that theirs a control panel somewhere close to here. i have to get to it and open the door. i might not be too sure cause think our senses are blocked as well so we have to be careful. who ever this is, he's pretty smart.

we were checking to see how well it was. we detected a sign of threat from inside but we can get to the control panel fast enough we can stop it.

"minzy ah. you can stay here i'll go in" i said. i can't let the youngest get hurt.

"no unni i must go with you"minzy argued.

"no you must stay" i tried stoping here but she is a bit hard headed at times. i took something out of a sack on my belt. i put my hand in front of me and blew the dust. minzy was parlzyed for a few minutes. thank you dara for this. too bad it doesn't work on the hybrids. Anyways I froze her for the time being. I shouldn’t leave her out here in the open. I guess I’ll put her behind the tree. Sorry minzy ah, I quickly dashed to the pipe and tried crawling through.

 

end pov~

 

 


IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED. IS EVERYONE DOING WELL? I FEEL LIKE I'M GETTING WORSE AT WRITING... SORRY... :(

ANYWAYS CAN YOU HELP ME BY COMMENTING BECAUSE I'M HAVING WRITERS BLOCK.

2NEXO FIGHTING!!!