3rd chapter: there secret

unlike anyone...

                                          


The boys left and Dara had followed. Dara entering the office avoiding the looks of the boys. Some stared at her questioning her.

Dara POV~

It’s so awkward in here. They’re staring at me. This is so uncomfortable.  I should leave quickly. I looked at the door and tried going out.

“Excuse me” a man I think his name was xiumin said “ I think you dropped you’re bracelet”

Omo! Hurry up dara that’s the only way they’ll find out. I quickly grabbed it and put it on and did a shy thank you and left. This bracelet is super important we all have one. CL’s and minzy’s one is a little different from mines and bom but serves the same purpose. Protecting our secret.

I continued to walk or should I say run. I run pretty fast so I can get to places fast but not as fast as bom. She’s really fast. Anyways I got to the boss’s room. Kris and suho were just talking I went in and gave the papers and tried leaving. I just couldn’t stop overhearing about the company LE. are they perhaps this company’s competitions?

 I found the mail room they told me about. Lee hi isn’t here. This will take forever.

Bom POV~

Where should I start? This will be so tiring. I really need to use the secret. I think that’s the only way. I heard they have corn in the cafeteria. I’m like a corn monster. Okay wait is anyone looking. I began to look around.

End of POV

At the office~

 CL was really fast at things. Being the smartest she never stopped typing. Occasionally taking sips out of her coffee but still typing fast with one hand. “minzy I just finished all of your paper work and finished mines and boms. I’m just about to finish dara’s”

“That was fast unnie. What has it been only 30 minutes or the time must've stopped.” minzy said. “for me I’m just uploading the pictures and writing some caption and stuff. What do you think?”

“it’s nice. You’ve became really tech savvy lately” CL said “wait minzy did you say time might of stopped.” Minzy nodded. “I’m sorry I’m gonna go find bom.”

CL now running to the storage room.

CL POV~

That crazy girl what is she thinking. Bom I’m coming for you. I went to the room and knocked down the door. I think I broke it. Oh well. oh my god! This place so much. No CL don’t . argh why am a clean freak.

End of pov~

“Bom!” CL yelled “What are you doing?”

“3! 2! 1!” bom yelled

“Ahhh!! No I don’t want to ahhhh!!” cl yelled.

 

Back in the office~

“Heyo minzy” bom said walking in with CL.

“ you can’t just use it do you want people to find out who we are unnie?” minzy said

“it’s ok I got’s this. I ‘m 8D bom for a reason.” Bom said

“you know even if you say that you still can mess up” CL said

“CL unnie why are you so mad?” minzy asked

“bom made me clean the whole thing up because I’m a clean freak” CL said looking at bom with a mad face clenching her teeth.

“Nice one bom but don’t” minzy said

“Ya minzy! Oh are you done  yet?” CL asked

“I’m almost finished with the website. Wait ok I’m done” minzy said

 “what about you CL?” bom asked

“give me 15 more minute for the clothes. Clothes are easy why do you think I’m the fasionista for” CL said

“wow! You really are good, leader.” Bom said bowing and laughing. “Can we get food now I’m starving?”

“You’re always hungry. Why don’t you check on dara then if she’s finish you can go.” CL said

Mail room~
“dara ah” bom appearing out of nowhere

"Omo! Bommie what are you doing they could’ve seen you.” Dara said.

“it’s fine” bom said. Lee hi walked in right after. “omo lee hi you’re here”

“Oh yeah I came late but I see dara wasn’t alone” lee hi said.

“can I help?” bom asked

“of course we can use help we can finish faster” lee hi said

Bom then used her secret in front of them. “ bom ah what are you doing?” dara yelled

“What hayi knows” bom said

“Wait you know she’s a ..?” dara was cut off.

“Yes I know we met a long time before that’s why I have this” lee hi showing the bracelet. “it’s been a while dara unnie, last time a saw you was when you were with your brother.”
dara widened her eyes “my brother? You where there?”

“I know all about you four but I was told to keep it a secret. Their is one secret you need to know too but you just have to figure it out. ”

“What? A secret about what?” Dara asked

“I can’t say. I’m not allowed, but I don’t know much. Bom can you help us finish up real quick I must leave.” Lee hi said and left.

“Who is she?” Dara asked

“I’ll explain later” bom replied finishing everything up

 

Bom and dara walking to the girls. “secret? What secret?” dara said

“is it about the company?” bom asked

“We won’t know let’s tell CL and minzy.” Dara said.


 

SO HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER LIKE YOU REQUESTED I MIGHT NEED TO MAKE SMALL CHANGES TO THE OTHER CHAPTER I WROTE SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.