2nd chapter

unlike anyone...

 


The girls were surprise they had so much work already on the first day. They all went out and kris told the other’s what to do.

“4 or 5 of you boys get over here” kris said as five random boys stood up. “Give the girls a tour” these 5 boys were the most talkative people in the building. They were sehun, chanyeol, baekhyun, chen and tao . They usually finish work fast because they’re the ones who want to play. The other takes their time and is better at working.

“I’m coming too” luhan yelled running

“okay then Follow us” one of them said.

As they walked in the hall way baekhyun argued “I don’t want to do this I want to just play around”

“I want to do something” chanyeol said

“this is boring” tao said

“let’s go eat instead” sehun said

“you pig! Let go do something fun” chen said

Dara POV~

I was so excited to work but these workers are kinda annoying. If you don’t want to work then don’t work and just leave, simple. We have so much work. Should we use our secrets and finish faster? No stop we shouldn’t.

Minzy POV~

I kind of do like this job and kind of not. I have mixed emotions. This place is nice but... like we said… it’s strange. We have so much work to do. The boy have a weird feeling to them but not like us. This will be easy though. I’m pretty good with technology now and I love pictures so this is easy.

End of POV~

“This is where you four will work. This room will only be occupied by you four. This is where the paper work is.” Baekhyun said.

The 6 showed the girls around the building. “okay so that’s all” chen said.

“You should go now” tao said

“You the little one” baekhyun pointed

“me?” minzy said

“no the younger one with the long brown hair” baekhyun said pointing his finger at dara. The girls laughed.

“What’s so funny?” chen asked

“unless you’re older you won’t get this” dara said

“Mwo?” luhan said “aren’t I older”

“I’m older than you all. I would be 30 right now” dara said. The boy’s eyes widen at shock.

“Oh I’m sorry you look young” baekhyun said

“I get that a lot” dara said

 “Anyways you have to start at our office. Get the papers and deliver to kris and suho then to lee hi and help her send each one.” baekhyun said

 “um.. I heard 1 of you talk about food. Do you guys have a cafeteria here?” bom interrupt.

“Do you want to come eat with me?” sehun asked

“no. stop sehun. We’ll tell you when you finished” luhan said

LUHAN POV~

This girl is really weird. Why bring up food already I mean you just got here. What with this personality. I wonder how old she is. That girl dara she looks younger than me. How could someone have such a baby face like that? CL she seems to not like any of us guys. Minzy she’s so strong. Earlier I was talking to her and i got shocked, she has a really strong grip. It’s kinda of hard to talk to them.

Baekhyun pov~

They’re pretty I wonder why kris say something’s wrong with them. Well I can’t tell because we’re different to. Their personality is really different and unique one of them seems to match chanyeol really well.


 

OK SO I WROTE A BUNCH OF CHAPTERS ALREADY I JUST NEED TO EDIT BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY~