7th chapter flashback part 1

unlike anyone...

                              


Flashback~ (500 years ago) just some info.

Dara pov~

You don’t know anything unless experience it. This is a small town but has many secrets. This land is said to be guarded by 12 strong and immortal wolves with incredible power going against some men trying to turn the people of this town hybrids. Recently I think they’ve became useless.  It’s time to take matters into my own hands. I lived here my whole life hiding my secret hoping no one would find but now I have to let it show. My friends and I are special creature. We were never needed and lived a normal life. We’ve joined forces to stop these men and save our land.  We’ve become the protectors.

With the power of 4

We join forces

And become one

As the protectors

I am the vampire now equipped with powers of fire, earth, thunder and lightning.

I am the shapeshifter, the lion with intelligence and wisdom I lead the group.

I the alien sent from above years ago not able to return to my land stay here on earth now guarding using my powers.

I last but not least the youngest that now becomes an immortal being.  I am the female warrior and strongest that ever lived.

We are the protectors that became known as 2ne1.

We have another leader. He is leader of not only just 2ne1 but other groups. He is one of the legendary that gave us this. We call him senior yang. He knows a lot but he can’t find the 12 guardians of the land. The 12 are missing and we have to do their jobs.

We’ve followed the 4 men’s heading to the mountains. They are holding 3 Childs. Minzy in the tree’s with me and bom with CL on ground. We grew weak from not resting for days but continued on.  One men stopped and looked at our direction another looked at bom’s and CL’s direction.  We quickly lunged for an attack but they already transformed.

Bom was an alien but had not discovered some of her powers. She only has one.  She has telekinesis. She can move objects.  She quickly uses her power, lifting a boulder and trying to smash the hybrids.  Minzy using her knife skill lashing into the bodies. CL as a lion hated the hybrid wolves the most because they are like dogs and she is a cat. I, Dara, using my vampire power to fly over to hybrid and using the thunder sounds to blast in their ears to make them unconscious. You might think these hybrids are just mixed bread but no these aren’t the hybrids you know. These were human that injected wolf blood and demon blood. they are from a different town but want to spread their kind.Bom ran to children. 

End pov. ~

“Are you okay? I won’t hurt you. I am a protector.” Bom said. The children’s then held onto bom. “What’s your names?”

“I’m lee hi” one child said

“I’m lee chanhyuk and I’m lee soohyun” the boy and girl answered.

“I make a passage for you and you can go home safely” bom said

“We will stay with you” the 3 said. “We won’t leave you.”

CL pov~

We now are traveling with 3 kids. 5 including bom and Dara. Even if minzy is younger they are still childish. We had killed the men but we don’t know what to do. I used my sense to find the road where I found a hut. The girls and I approached it. We open the hut to find senior yang with a man we later found out was another legendary person. I’ve heard there are 3 of them senior yang, senior lee and senior parks.  Senior lee said he found the boys. They’ve been in a tube that is found to be putting them in a special virtual world but he couldn’t approach it. We left the kids with senior yang to find the boys. These were alien like technology. It’s not supposed to be invented but somehow it’s here. Honestly I think we’re good without the boys. I am a lion and they are wolves. We cannot mix.

End of pov~

Since they were stuck in a virtual we had to get them out without hurting them. Minzy and bom began to create something. It would destroy the virtual world. This one was too powerful. They added something else instead to avoid killing the boys. CL was the smart one and injected a serum into us so at a given time we could escape the world with in an hour.

2ne1 walked to place that was told but nothing was there. They hid in the bushes and in the tree. They found more hybrids but these weren’t from here. They are a special kind. This hybrid came with powers. So far we can't hid our scent from them we were found easily. 

These were harder to defeat. These were sneaky and could teleport. They teleported all over surrounding us. We were four against at least 10. They got more powerful and it was hard to leave. We pretended to get caught and they brought us to the boys in those helmets. They tried strapping us into it. 2ne1 had entered the world.


PART ONE OUT OF I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY FOR FLASH BACK. WHEN I WROTE THIS IT WASN'T GONNA BE FOR THIS STORY CAUSE I WAS THINKING TO MAKE IT INTO A DIFFERENT STORY BUT HERE IT IS. IF YOU LIKE MY STORY PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE COMMENTS!!