15th chapter flashback part 9

unlike anyone...

hey guys haven't update so much and the eclipse is tonight. this is important because remember that moon i talked about in around the begining of the story? yeah so it was the first one this year now it's the second so another update should be coming soon so wait for it!!! ^-^


minzy woke from her tranze only to see that cl had left. "this girl!" minzy quickly tried to go through the pipe but was stopped by the sight of an aliens and 12 wolves behind her.

 

"ahhh!!!" minzy jumped "don't do that ever again or i'll beat you to a pulp" she threatend the boys and bom.

"ya minzy you should be happy to see us." bom said.

"i am unnie" minzy replied.

kris looked around "weren't you with CL?"

"ah that's right." minzy said "i have to go with her i can't let her go by herself", minzy tried to go through the pipe. she was stopped again by the alien who lifted her up in the sky. "unnie let me go"

"minzy your not going in there" bom said with a serious tone "i'm going in"

"no you stay." kris walked in front. "i'll help your leader just tell me what to do?"

"kris stop we can handle this" bom said walking in front of the tube.

kris grabbed boms arm "'just trust me. i can do this. plus we can't have 3 out of 4 girls missing, now tell me what to do?"

the 2 girls sighed. minzy then walked up to the leader. "she’s not going to trust you but you need to go avoid the traps in there and find the control panel so we can open the entrance to the door."

"hyung be careful" suho said.

kris nods as he enters the pipe.

 

"what do we do now?" baekhyun asks

bom stops looking at the pipe and says "follow us" as she pull minzy.

 

in the pipe~

there was many different direction and it was like a maze however CL found her way to a small room. She stands and scans the room. she finds an exit on the other side but somethings wrong. just then kris appears behind cl. cl sense this and attacks.

 

"again?" kris says to the lion.

"what r u doing here?" cl said as she stands. " don't answer and leave" she turns away.

"no" kris stands

"what did you say to me?" she turn to him

"i said no. you are the only leader of them. you can't die."

" i can handle." cl says as she pick up dust from the ground and blows it. the dust spreads throughout the room leaving lasers. " of course lasers" cl said. she then turns to kris. "you can stay but only if you can survive by going through."

"what?"

"you heard me." cl crosses her arm." if you can go through without dying you can help."

"fine. i will go"

 

CL pov~

Truthfully I didn’t believe he would go through. He wasn’t the best at it but he had determination. As long as he survives is what is said earlier but now he’s making me feel bad. I want to help him so badly because crossing through was so easy for me and I waited too long for him. I got tired of waiting.

 

Kris pov~

She’s mean. I don’t wanna sound rude but she’s making me do it by myself. I just want to help, can she help me too. I know what I said. We do have many members but all are important. I mean she can be a bit more reasonable right?

End pov~

 

“Can’t you hurry up?” CL asked as she was leaning on the wall already at the opposite end.

“do you believe in me?” kris suddenly says

“What? That’s so random” she stood up

“ I mean if you didn’t you’d probably leave by now” kris pointed out.

“you want me to leave then” CL turned away

“NO! no ! no! stay help me!!!” kris whined

“okay fine but you owe me” CL said as she jumps in and helps kris.

 

The two got passed by ended up in a long hallway. As they entered the exit closed up and they were in between two walls closing in on them.

“of course this would happen” CL says.

They both tried pushing and finding an exit but it was hard. Kris noticed something on the ground. He tried lifting it but it was closed shut. He took out a pen that when he clicks it transforms into a staff. He uses it to pry  it open. CL just watched while holding the walls apart.

“hurry in” he yells.

they quickly jump through and ended up in a room.

 

Meanwhile with joon~

“what have you done to him?” dara asks

“the same things I’ll do to all of you when your captured.” Joon smirks. She looks back to her brother’s body and test if he was alive. Dara was relieved that he’s not dead but his life force is low.

“let us out” dara yells at joon

“oh look the little vampire is mad” joon laughs. Dara punches the window in frustration.

“you two men” joon yells “grab her.”

The two men holds Dara still.

“I wish my powers would work right now!!” Dara thought. Cheongdong was twitching trying to get up. Joon gets a needle and stabs it into dara’s arm drawing out some blood.

“argh” that was the only thing she said. Joon take the needle and with a smirk walks to a machine. He injects the blood in.

“hmm…. You’re too strong for the machine” joon glares at her. 

“stop it.”

 

With CL and Kris~
the 2 entered the room. There was a man in the seat but didn’t notice the two. CL crept up close and sliced the mans throat. He fell. The room is filled with camera’s and video’s.

“oh look” kris points to the screen. It was dara she was in a chamber with her brother.

“ omo! Cheongdong’s here! we have to hurry.” CL said. She looks at another screen. It was the others. They were at the forest.

CL quickly presses the button.


i really want to post everything but i need to check everything. i promise everything will come up soon.!!!