13th chapter flashback part 7

unlike anyone...

Next day~

They girls were busy gather their stuff. CL handed out uniforms to the girls. Minzy wore her boot and stuffed weapons in there. Every girl had a belt were they kept their serums and emergency items. They all had what seems to be like tattoos all over them. They could camouflage well into the trees. The boys came out later.

“what is this?” CL said looking at the boys.

“what we’re good enough” sehun said

“that’s not good enough.” CL threw a bag at them “here get something out from this to use.”

“and hurry we’re heading out soon” dara said.

“Can we get food first?” chen asked holding his stomach.

“it’s on the table if you we’re here earlier than you would have time to eat.” Minzy stuffing the last weapon in her belt and turned around facing the girls.

“I think we have everything. What about senior yang?” bom said stuffing a candy in and giving one to everyone else.

“he left earlier but I know where to go so follow me” CL said. “we also shouldn’t use our power become we maybe found easily we have to stick with hand to hand combat unless we really need it.” The boys and dara nodded and minzy was already ok with this no need to ask her.

“but CL” bom whines

“bom you know how to fight so just fight” CL said. Everyone was finished with preparations. The boys held at least 5 weapons each and was given some medicine in case of injuries. The girls and more weapons up to 15 or more depending on the girl. Minzy as you know is the female warrior, so she help up to 20 or 30 kinds of weapons. “Are you ready?” the nodded and CL led them.

CL POV~

I the leader of this pack followed by the 12 boys are heading to the east side. The girls and I decided to go by tree to try avoiding hybrids. The boys were having a bit of trouble. Some of them were okay but other was afraid of falling. Pathetic guardians, afraid of falling. Why don’t you be afraid of something else. I told the boys to change wolf form to jump from tree to tree easier. Ok yes it’s a power but must hybrid look like wolves to it doesn’t matter, it’s not like the powers I was talking about. I sniffed the air a few time to find the base. I found senior yang’s scent but with a unfamiliar scent.

Just then the girls and I looked down. I hushed the boys. There were a few men trying to find us. One of us stepped on a weak branch and it fell. By one of us it was one of the guys. The men looked to find all of us in the tree.  They started to transform. The girls flipped out of the tree and so did I.  The boys were watching us again. Come on just fight. See useless.

End pov~

 

“Hurry up fight” CL yelled and she dug her nails in the hybrids neck. The boys jumped out of the tree.

“split up!” kris yelled. The split up into groups of 6. Exo-m and exo –k

They lunged and the men and 2ne1 killing every hybrid in their way. Minzy used her weapon lashing into each body. She was faster with her new weapons. Dara used her combo’s that killed 6 at a time. Her aim is really good. CL’s new clothes let her be more swift and bom was dodging attack easily. The exo members tried to use martial art but mostly tao was good at this and other were missing.

“I think that’s all. Make sure they’re all dead” CL yelled.

They continued their journey but by foot this time because the boys refused to go into the tree again. they hid behind tree when the girls sensed danger. They finally found the hut but the girls had hard time seeing. Sometime it disappears from their sight. Good thing senior yang came out and took the girls in.

“senior yang what’s going on?” minzy asked.

“senior lee is having trouble with the field. He’s a bit sick so it’s hard that’s why I’m gonna help him. The boys should see fine though” senior yang said

“yes we’re doing fine”suho said.

“No one should see you here though girls your safe” senior yang said. “this will take a minute.”

“sorry girls if it takes long” senior lee came out.

“sir we aren’t taking any chance, it’s okay we’ll find somewhere to hide out for now”CL said

Chanyeol pov~

They girls seemed to be really mean today. So strict. Are they always like this wait what am I doing dara can hear thoughts stop it chanyeol stop.

End pov~
 

“I’m sorry but it was a mission to come her so of course we’re strict.” Dara answered

“Stop reading my mind!!” chanyeol said. “I’m sorry it creeps me out sometime”

 

Dara POV~

We finally got here. They are having trouble with the hut so we don’t want to enter it but the boys are fine. It must be because they’re with senior lee. Senior yang is working hard but for now the girls and I decide to stay in the tree’s since the hut made us afraid of being seen.  We like the tree’s It make us feel safe. As we were staying in the tree’s a little girl from earlier came to us.

“Unnie I want to keep you company. I can’t see the hut either so I am also afraid.” she said. Her name was lee hi and I saw yesterday she had the power of nature.

“You can stay with us lee hi” I said to the little girl.

“Unnie I been practicing my powers. Look!” lee hi made a small shelter making small furniture as well.

“Whoa lee hi. You’re doing well” bom praised lee hi.

“It looks like a normal tree from outside too. Lee hi you’ve done well” CL said

“Thank you unnie” lee hi bowed.

“Keep training and you’ll be the best” minzy held up 2 thumbs.

I wonder when they’ll finish the hut but I like it in here. Senior yang had trained lee hi very well. Lee hi is pretty strong for a little kid too. I think she’ll be great if she joins us in combat when she grows older.

End pov~

BOOM*

“What was that?” Dara yelled.

“Look outside!” minzy yelled running to look outside.

“Smoke?!” bom said.

From the far end a puff of smoke appeared in the sky and fog covered the whole forest. Everyone ran out from senior lee’s hut.

“Where are the girls?” senior yang yelled as they came out.

“Someone find them” senior lee yelled. “Senior yang let’s hurry with the hut.”

“They said something about a tree right?” Kris trying to recall.

“Hurry spread out I don’t think there too far.” Suho yelled.

Kris POV~

We spread out into our groups of 6.  I ran with my group to the left side why the other went right. We quickly went up the trees. We don’t like going in trees. We hate to fall and die but we went up anyways. We searched all over but the girls couldn’t be found. It was too foggy to see. Finally we found a tree that at first we didn’t notice but later found out it was a small hut. I went up to the hut with the boys following.

“Kris ge open it” Tao said

 I slowly opened the door.

End POV~

Creak*

“What is that?”  Dara asked as she sees the door opening.

“Get ready!” the girls got in to their position.

The door opened and CL knocked the guy on the ground holding a knife to his neck. The girls were about to attack the other’s until they found out who it was.

“OMO! CL UNNIE IT’S THE BOYS” minzy said with shocked expression. CL looked at the man and it turned out to be Kris.

“DON’T KILL ME!” Kris opened his eyes. “OH!” Kris was relief it was someone they knew.

CL took the knife off him “sorry we thought you were someone else.” but Kris went silent

“Are you all ok?” luhan asked

“We should ask you guys. We could have killed you” Dara said

“Where is everyone else?” Bom looked around

“They’re looking for you.” Xiumin answered

“Oh I should tell them that you found us” Dara said. “Mmm… okay.”

“Do you know what happened?” lay asked.

“No we thought you knew?” CL answered.

“Who made this?” chen looked around.

“She did” CL looked at lee hi. “She did well.”

“Did you come here by yourself?” lay went to lee hi.

“Yes I did. I followed unnie when they left the hut.” lee hi answered.

Step foots*

They girls got in position and CL quickly lunged again but this time it was suho. “DON’T HURT ME!!!” suho cried out.  Everyone laughed even CL at the wimpy leader. CL took the knife off of suho’s neck.

“suho it’s okay. Just the girls” baekhyun said.

“huh?” suho opened his eyes.

“sorry it’s a habit. I almost killed kris too” CL said. “It’s actually all our habit.”

“Oh trying to kill our leaders huh?” sehun said.

“no. we might of killed you all.” Bom said.

“what with that happy tone?” DO said

“what tone I always talk like this right?” BOM said.

dara’s eye’s turned green. “senior yang wants us to go back to the hut.” dara said as she went down the tree with the girls and lee hi following. “bom can you teleport?” bom shook her head. “okay” dara looked forward. “hold on” dara ran at the speed of light to the hut.

“so dizzy” bom said

“you all okay?” dara asked

“we’re fine it’s just bom” minzy said.

“girls hurry in” senior yang yells. As the entered senior yang grabbed CL’s arm. “where are the boys?”

CL looked around. “they are coming.” CL went inside and boys came running.

“GO GO GO!” kris yelled. Everyone was in the hut.

“senior lee I see you’ve got it to work.” Minzy said as she sat down on the chair.

“yes I have and now we can start training.” Senior lee replied.

The boys were taken to the training room and the rest were taking to senior yang.

“Senior yang what was that smoke we saw earlier?” minzy asked

“I believe it was an explosion from hybrids” senior yang said.

“EXPLOSION?!” the girls eyes widened

“senior yang what’s going on” dara asked

“the explosion is I guess what they’re trying to do to distract us of maybe something else” senior yang said

“we’re sorry senior yang…” dara said.

“hmm” senior questioned the girls. “What do you mean?” But before the question was answered the girls ran out of the hut. “GIRLS!!!”

Dara POV~
I’m sorry senior yang but we have to check it out. We need to know what it is or maybe stop it. We girls will take the lead and try to destroy the person who started this. We began to go towards the scene. There was smoke everywhere. We could barely see. We heard talking from the scene.

“MWAHAHAHA!!!” the person laughing. “Once we find the last one I can create as many hybrids I want starting with him.”

“you can’t get away with this” a man yells.

“but I already am. Take him away!” the man yells.

“yes sir”

“Let leave” the man says.

End POV~


 HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE!!! YEAH!!!!! OKAY SO ARE YOU CURIOUS? SUSCRIBE AND FIND OUT. ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU CAN COMMENT BELOW. DO U THINK IT'S GOOD ?

I ALSO WANNA SAY HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED THAT FANFICS ARE BEING USED FOR ACTURAL KPOP OR KOREAN RELATED THINGS. MY FRIENDS ONE IS BEING USED FOR THE HIGHSCHOOL LOVE ON. I LOVE THE DRAMA BUT I THINK THEY NEED TO GIVE OUT CREDIT FOR THIS.