6th chapter: 2ne1 vs exo

unlike anyone...

                             


The girls were running up the mountain. They felt the boys we’re around so they tried to distract them but the plan failed. They found themselves surrounded.

CL couldn’t take it “let us leave!” she yelled.

“CL calm down.” Kris said. “Now tell us the truth you 4 are working for the enemy right? And you too lee hi.”

“No!” Dara said “I’m sorry CL but this is the only thing left. We have to give our identity to get out of this”

“This is the only way?” CL said. “Fine hurry before it starts.” CL looked up at the moon.

Suho pov~

What’s going on? Was Kris right? We should attack right? I looked at the other boys and I think they were thinking the same.

End pov~

“If you think fighting will solve it then you’re really stupid” Dara said

“You can hear us?” sehun asked. On that cue lee hi wrapped a torn shield around the girls.

“I see you can control nature hayi” CL said

“yup best at it!” leehi answered and went back to focusing.

“I’m sandara, a vampire but one of the only last few remainder of my type.” Dara answered. “I think if you’re like this then my prediction was right. You guys are wolves”

“You knew?” chanyeol said

“Last few?” sehun said

“Why can’t we tell what you are?” xiumin said

“I can’t tell you that be too much.” Dara said. “of course I knew. It’s the red moon of course my power’s with sense it.”

“Ah no wonder I hated you all.” CL said “I’m a shape shifter. I’m a lion”

“Aren’t we enemies then?” Tao asked

“Typical stupid wolf” CL said. “You are a dog and I’m a cat but still better than dogs”

“Ya! You grrrrr!” Tao growled.

“I’m an alien. Bom the 8D girl. I have power that I have discovered when on earth”

“Is that why you’re so hungry and eat like a pig.” Chen said. Bom got mad lifted Chen and put him on a tree.

“Ha! That’s what you get for messing with bominator.” Dara said.

“bominator? Really? You mean like this” sehun kneeled at the ground. “I’ll be back”

“YA!” bom screamed shooting the maknae into a tree. The girls laughed silently.

“Ok my turn. I am minzy the female warrior. I became techno-ized.  Now i can kill fast and easier.”

“Female warrior! Ha you can even beat me your too weak” sehun said getting up from the tree.

Minzy’s eye’s turned the color red. “You want to mess with me?”

“Um… no … I mean um… please don’t hurt me!” sehun begged and hid behind suho.

“ya! Be strong we don’t want to seem weak” suho scolded sehun.

“Well we know who you are now but we don’t know if you’re on the enemies team or not” Kris stated

Exo then tried to attack 2ne1. Lee hi was pushed to the side. Fire surrounded the girls. The ground began to shake. Kris tried to attack CL who always thought ahead and dodged every move. Both then transformed into their animal form. Kris then started flying suho came helping Kris by trying to spray water at CL. Tao also came trying to slow down CL. Dara quick and fast dodged every attack by chanyeol, xiumin, and luhan. Dara then unleashed her power against xiumin.  Fire against ice. Then with her earth hit chanyeol and lighting and thunder got luhan. Minzy against sehun, baekyun, and lay. The wind couldn’t stop minzy. Baekhyun tried blinding or burning but avoid every move. They ended up with hand and hand combat. This is what minzy was best at. Minzy had weapons hidden too. Baekhyun was weak and got taken down quick. Lay was a healer so his power couldn’t help.  Bom already put Chen in a tree and he was having a hard time going down. D.O. tried shaking the ground but that knocked Chen out of the tree. Kai tried teleporting but bom was really powerful yet she hasn’t found all here powers yet. Exo was no match. Bom froze time letting 2ne1 and lee hi to move freely. Tao wanted to try stop her but he couldn’t move when she stopped time. 2ne1 got all exo lying on the floor.

“Enough!” lee hi said gaining consciousness “I didn’t think you all were so childish especially that I am younger. Really I thought you had read the letter.” Lee hi said trying to get up. “It will help you!” cl then takes out the letter so does Kris while leehi tries to hold the others back from fighting. They both open the same time and everything comes back.


HEY GUY THIS IS THE AUTHOR!! HOW'S THE STORY. NEXT UP IS THE FLASHBACK SO STAY TUNED. IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE COMMENTS. I WILL TRY TO USE YOUR IDEA'S IN THE STORY.