{Dinner for Three}

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuri?!?"

The lady woke up in a bolt, "Omo! Kris-ssi! What have we done?!"

He shrugged her off, "What are you talking about? Nothing happened. We're fully clothed! I better go first and don't worry I'll settle the bill."

"Damn it Kris!" he thought to himself. "What were you thinking?!" He kept pouncing his head with fist. Although he was sure nothing really happened, he still didn't want that to happen. Then he recalled what happened the previous night and his conversation with Tiffany and how he's still hurt. "Why do you have the power to make me feel this way?"

Yuri was left alone on the bed. It was only last night when she was at the bar celebrating a friend's birthday with others when she saw a familiar man enter the place. She noticed him ordering a lot of drinks and decided to say a quick greeting but instead she received a glare. She was taken aback but seconds later, she was sharing a passionate moment with her offender. She blushed at the thought of what happened last night when he kissed her. A deep kiss... and she kissed him back. The best kiss she ever had. Suddenly a smile crept up her face. She dialed a number on her phone. "Hello eomma..." she smiled.

"Eomma! Eomma!" said Yuri skipping to her parents' room where her mother was reading a book.

"What is it? What are you so giddy about? Even on the phone...."

"I already decided. I like Kris."

"Jinjja?!" her mom closed the book and stood up. "That's great! I better talk to your father then to his parents."

"Really eomma?! Thank youuuuu!" Yuri kissed her mother's cheek.

"Aigoo this kid. You better start maturing sooner or later, you'll get married and you can't act like this."

"Married to Kris?!?" she smiled widely.

"Of course! Didn't you say you like him?"

"Yes I dooooo!"

 

It has been a few days, Tiffany noticed Sehun and Soojung have grown really close but she also noticed that her son is not as jolly as before. Obedient as ever but not as happy as before.

"Tiffany unnie, you're here." said Soojung who spotted her from the door.

"Yeah... How's my baby?! Do you want some ice cream?"

"No thank you, eomma. I don't like ice cream."

"Wae?! You said before your favorite food is ice cream."

Tiffany got worried as she watched her son walk to his room.

"Listen unnie, I can't make it tomorrow. I already made plans earlier."

"It's alright. I have other plans too. Don't worry too much. I can watch over Sehun tomorrow."

"Thanks unnie. Bye!"

 

Early morning

 

"Eomma, where is Aunt Soojung?" asked Sehun who walked to the dining room.

"She is not going here today."

"But who will stay with me here?"

"I have a better idea. Now eat your breakfast." she kissed her son's head.

 

Kris' phone rang and his eyes were still close.

"Hello?!"

"Son. Did you just woke up?!"

"Huh?! Uhmm... No no... I was just brushing my teeth. Why did you call mom?"

"I would just like to ask you, what do you think about Yuri?"

"Yuri?!"

"Yeah Yuri... our friends' daughter."

"She's uhmm okay? I don't know."

"Well... her parents think you'd really be a good couple and your father and I think so too. We just had a dinner last night. I would jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter