{The Babysitters Club}

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeoboseyo?" said Chen while looking through the racks of clothes at the shopping mall.

"Hi Chen! How are you and Sehun doing? Are you having a hard time?"

"Noona!" his eyes opened wide the moment he heard her voice.

"Yes Chen, it's me. Why are you shocked? Are you doing fine?"

"Ahh yes yes we're good!"

"I see, what's Sehun doing right now? Can I talk to him?"

"Ahh can I call you later? Sehun is sleeping right now."

"Oh okay. No need to call me though. I finished my work early so I'm on my way. See you soon!"

"Bye~" Chen ended the call and dashed to the toy store and approached Sehun. He was in a hurry that he wasn't able to notice the man the little boy was playing with. "Sehun! Let's go! We have to go back now."

 

They reached Chen's car and he stepped on the pedal. They were able to go back to the house at about 10 minutes which means Chen drove past the speed limit--way way past the speed limit. As he parked the car outside, he noticed that Tiffany's car is not yet parked outside. He let out a deep sigh and entered the house with Sehun. As soon as they reached the living room, a suddent voice startled them.

"Where were you?!"

"Eommaaaaaaaa!" Sehun ran towards his mom sitting on one of the couches.

"Noona! Mianhaeyo.." said Chen looking down.

"Where did you take Sehun?"

"Well....."

"We went to the toy store!" Sehun said cheerfully.

"You what?! Chen, I asked you to look after him...here. Here in this house."

"But noona..."

"Tchhhh..."

"Eomma, are you mad at samchon!?"

The room became silent...

"Eomma, are you mad at samchon?? I told him to go there."

Tiffany looked at the little boy... "I know baby, but I asked for you two to stay at the house."

"Noona, I'm really sorry. I just thought that we need to stay as much as possible. Don't worry I won't do it again."

"Well... alright. You can go, I think your mom is looking for you."

 

Chen left the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter