{Daddy Issues}

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

OH MY GOD. Did that just happen?! Wait a minute, was it Kris who found Sehun when he got lost during our first day?! They were able to meet that fast?? I guess blood is really thicker than water. What am I going to do? He shouldn't find out especially now it's been almost 6 years!

(end of POV)

 

Saturday morning

Kris was sleeping on the couch in his apartment. After all the booze he drank last night, he barely made it to his bedroom. His phone started to ring nonstop. He grunted as he looked at the screen to find out who's the caller. His eyes opened wide. He composed himself before he answered the phone.

"Mom..."

"We have an emergency. Your father and I are waiting for you here at __________ cafe, please go here immediately."

"Yes, I'll be on my way."

He took a quick shower and fixed himself up before meeting his parents. When he entered the shop, he saw his parents, only they weren't alone. At the same table, there was also another old couple and a young adult who seems to be their daughter.

"Shiii--" Kris muttered under his breath.

"Son, come here..." his father spotted him by the shop's entrance.

He reluctantly walked towards his parents but as he managed to come closer, his mother made him seat opposite the girl.

"Yuri, we'd like you to meet our son, Kris." said Mr. Wu.

She gave him a light bow and said, "Nice to meet you Kris." to which he responded with just a light bow. "

"You're right," Mrs. Kwon said to Mrs. Wu, "They do look good together."

"Right? They should get married. I really want a grandchild." said Mrs. Wu

"That's not a bad idea." said Mr. Kwon.

Yuri blushed on what their parents saying unlike Kris who didn't hide hi shock and uttered, "What?!?"

 

Weekends are Sehun and Tiffany's favorite part of the week especially Sehun because it would mean that he gets to spend a lot of time with his mom. Tiffany was driving around Seoul with Sehun. She was thinking of bringing him to the different places she loved during her childhood. Today, she wanted to bring him to the park where she used to play when she was young. 

"Eomma..."

"Yes baby?"

"I'm hungry..."

"Really? Again?!"

"Ne~ I ate a lot and I'm hungry again. I am growing up quickly right eomma?"

"Indeed you are..."

Tiffany parked her car to the first cafe they saw, __________. She held Sehun's hand as they walked in the shop as he skipped happily on his way.

As soon as they entered, Kris spotted them right away. He pretended to listen to the conversation in their table and gave occassional nods so that they won't notice. He watched the woman and her son walk towards the counter to order.

"Eomma, I want to say my order." said Sehun.

Tiffany scooped him up as he said the food that he wanted to eat, "I want a thandwich...thandwich."

"Sand----" Tiffany corrected him

"Th-than-sand. Sandwich." Sehun managed to say it correctly to which his mom smiled and showered him with kisses on his cheeks.

During that moment, Kris unconsciously smiled at the sight of them. He watched the mother and son sat few tables across them. He saw how happy they were as they exchanged eyesmiles to each other. He saw how loving Tiffany is on her son. He remembered when they were 'together' how she didn't want to show any emotions and how she didn't want them to fall inlove with each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter