{Permission Denied}

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris got off his car and walked to the gate. Before he could even ring the doorbell, someone went out the door running towards him. "Appaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" Sehun's face was filled with excitement. He gets to see his father again. Following him was Tiffany, also in big smile as she opened the gate.

"I brought something for you!" Kris handed Sehun the a toy that he brought. Sehun clasped his hands and cheers before receiving the gift. When he got hold of his new toy, he ran back inside the house. "Come on appa, let's play with it in my room!!!" also, "Grandmaaa! Grandpaaa! I have a new toy! Appa brought me a new toy!!!"

"Careful baby!" Tiffany reminded him as she watched him go inside. When she looked at Kris again, she was surprised with a bouquet of roses in front of her. "This is for you." he said.

"Thank you..." she smiled as she got the flowers, "you shouldn't have... you just gave me yesterday."

"I know... I have to make up for everything."

Tiffany grabbed his hand and led him inside the house with her parents and Sehun in the living room. "Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Hwang." he greeted both of them.

"Nice to see you again, Kris." said Tiffany's mom before she and Tiffany went to the kitchen to prepare food.

 

"Kris. May I speak to you in private?" asked Mr. Hwang.

"Of course sir." he followed him to his office.

After they sat, Kris felt nervous because Mr. Hwang looked very serious. "I mean to talk to you about your current relationship with my daughter and may grandson. I know you care for them and want to make up for the lost time..."

"Ne~ I love them both very much sir." Kris said. He was even a little surprised with the sudden honesty. He hasn't even told her how he really feels about her.

"Well that is good... but my wife has informed me about your current situation. She says you have a fiancee? Is that right?"

"Technically, no sir. My parents set me up with someone but we haven't even got engaged sir."

"Still, you're going to get engaged with her eventually..." Mr. Hwang reminded him.

"Oh. If you're worrying about that, don't worry sir. I am already planning to tell my parents about Tiffany and Sehun. We just hadn't got the chance to talk personally yet since when we got back from Jeju last month, my parents are out of the country. They'll be back in a couple of weeks so don't worry, I'm going to tell them first thing when they get back. For sure, they would not push through with the engagement anymore after that." Kris tried to speak calmly although his palms were still getting cold and sweaty.

"Looks like you got everything planned but what about your plan with my daughter?"

"Well yes sir, I thought about it very carefully. Regarding Tiffany, I would absolutely want to marry her sir... that is if she would want to and with your permission of course."

Mr. Hwang stood from his seat and approached Kris. "Of course I want to. You have my permission."

"Thanks sir." said Kris as he also stood up from his seat.

"Stop calling me sir. You are like my son now." said Mr. Hwang as he pulled him for a fatherly hug.

 

It was getting late and Kris has to leave again. "Appa... why don't you just live here with us so we could stay together all the time?!" Sehun asked. "Eomma's bed is really big. We could sleep there together."

"Sehun... it's getting late. Why don't you get ready for bed? Give your appa a good night kiss first." Tiffany said to Sehun but the younger only pouted as he couldn't get his way.

Kris carried Sehun and kissed his cheek. "Sehunnieee... I can't stay here. This is your house and I got my own house. Maybe someday, we could get our own house together... We could sleep in one bed." said Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter