{Here Comes the Son}

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following weekdays, it became a routine. After a few meetings or while Kris is working in the office, Sehun would always enter his work area and will ask him to play with him until his grandmother picks him up early evening. Kris had tons of work to do but he didn't mind. Day by day, he grew fonder of the little boy. Perhaps he could see a little of himself in the boy's presence. He remembered when he was young, he had no siblings and his parents were busy working. He had no one to play with. Playing with Sehun became his source of relaxation. With Sehun, he doesn't feel the need to think of his work. He feels that they have this kind of connection that would take them into a whole new world of their own. Nevermind that his "playmate" came years later, he was glad he is able to fulfill his childhood dream of having one. 

It was until one time, dinner time came but still there was no sign of Mrs. Hwang. The store manager had an emergency that required him to leave immediately so he was left alone at the store with the little boy who suddenly tugged his sleeves.

"Ajusshi... I'm hungry." the little boy complained.

"Really? Your grandmother has not yet arrived. Hold on, I'll call food delivery."

Minutes later, the food arrived and they ate dinner and then they went back to playing with his toys.

 

Kris' POV

I was supposed to visit my parents at their house. I opened the door and walked in when suddenly...

"Surprise!"

There were a lot of people inside. My parents approached me with big smiles on their faces as my mother handed me a crying baby.

"Congratulations son!" my father patted my shoulder.

I sat at the couch and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter