{Dealbreaker}

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's only a matter of days before the engagement and no one is amused except for the Kwons. Kris still spent a lot of time with Sehun and this time without Tiffany. Tiffany has distanced herself from Kris thinking that there's no point of seeing him since he's getting married to someone else and it would just hurt her more deeply.

"Appa, where are we going?" asked Sehun while as Kris snaps his seatbelt.

"We're going to see your other grandparents." He smiled.

They arrived at the Wu's residence and was welcomed with a table filled with Sehun's favorite foods as if there's a party going on. Behind the table was Kris' parents eagerly waiting for their grandson. Kris held Sehun's hand as they walked towards them.

"Sehun, meet your haraboji and halmeoni."

"Hello, my name is Sehun! Nice to meet you haraboji and halmeoni." he said as Mrs. Wu held him in her arms.

"Mom, careful. Don't lift him up. He's kinda heavy." Kris warned his mother.

"Nonsense. It's my first time to meet my grandson. I would carry him if I want to." she said as she showered him with kisses.

"Nice to meet you little champ." said Mr. Wu.

They were charmed by his cute eyesmiles and the sound of his laughter. They spoiled him very much even to the point that Kris got a little jealous.

 

"Mom, can Sehun spend the night here? I already asked permission from Tiffany and her parents. They allowed him to spend the night here so that you can have a lot of time together. He could sleep at my old bedroom."

"Of course Sehun could stay here. As long as he wants to." said Mrs. Wu excitedly. "I better prepare the bed."

"It's okay. I'll do it." said Kris.

"No. I want to do it for my grandson." Mrs. Wu walked straight to get new sheets then headed to Kris' bedroom.

 

Watching Sehun play, Mr. Wu can only feel regret and worry towards the situation. "We're sorry. We didn't expect that this would be too complicated. If it was our choice, we'd want you to marry Tiffany too, for Sehun. But, here we are. Let's hope Yuri would be a good stepmother."

"It's okay dad. Don't stress yourself about it. We could only hope for the best."

~

One week before the engagement party, Kris and Yuri went for the final fitting of their custom-made suit and gown as per Yuri's parents request. Kris was done fitting his suit when something was going on with Yuri's gown.

"It's good that it's still one week before the party, we could do the adjustments so that you can fit into your dress perfectly." said Victoria, their wedding organizer.

"Yeah. Good thing!" Yuri chuckled.

Kris chuckled upon hearing Victoria's comment. "Poor girl gained a little too much weight." whispered another customer to her friend. He heard that too and walked towards the ladies, "Masquerade huh?!" he said upon seeing the dress and the mask the lady was holding. "Yes." the girl smiled brightly at the handsome man. "I don't think you need your dress to be fixed. I think you'll fit in it perfectly." he said. "Really?! Thanks." the girl gushed with her friend.

"It's just that... I think you're mask is the one that needs to be altered."

"Why? Is there something wrong with my mask? Don't you think it's matching with my dress?!"

"No, it matches very well with your dress, I just think that you might need bigger one so you could stop sticking your nose on other people'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter