{Showstopper}

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae explained everything that happened since him and Yuri got to meet again back at the reunion and how things got a little out of control. Also, their few meetups after that. He also told him about how Yuri threatened him to not interfere with her engagement or else she'll have a 'miscarriage.' Donghae feels pity for his friend. Then he thought of the right thing to do. If he helps him stop the engagement, Tiffany and Kris would get back together however if he pretends not to know anything, the engagement will push through and that Tiffany would still be available for him to pursue but his friend would also suffer. He stood silent with his friend for a few minutes, "Arghh! Screw it!" he pulled Hyukjae's hand and dragged him to his car. "Where are you taking me?!?" Hyukjae complained.
As Donghae drove, he tried to call Tiffany but she wasn't answering her phone. "Tiffany, I'm trying to help you get a chance here but you gotta answer your phone!" he said in a very frustrated tone.

 

~

 

Tiffany was at the waiting area when she remembered that her mother specifically told her to send her a message before she boards the plane. Her mother is very worried with her especially today. Her mother is thinking how difficult today is for her so she kept on telling her earlier to contact her from time-to-time.
Tiffany grunted as she took out her phone. She saw the message that Kris has sent her. 'Pabo! If I wouldn't shut you out of my life, it would be very hard to let you go. Tss. .'

Then she looked at the missed calls she received. At first, she thought it was her mother but then she checked, it was Donghae's. 'Why would he call me now?' she sighed as she dialled his number.

"Tiffany! Where are you?!"

"Why did you call me? Is it important? Because I really have to board the plane now. I'm going to Japan."

"Yah! Tiffany! Don't board that plane! Wait for me, I''ll pick you up." said Donghae.

"What?! Why?"

"Don't ask further. I'll explain it to you later. Okay?! Wait for me."

"Donghae, I--"

"Fany! Please! I promise you, you won't regret this..."

Tiffany let out a heavy sigh... "Of all the days! Today Donghae, really?! TODAY?!" she walked to the waiting area. After 30 minutes, Donghae arrived and picked her up. They explained the situation to her as they went to the venue. "SHE'S WHAT?!?" Tiffany's eyes widened.

 

People started to arrive at the party. Kris' parents together with Sehun went to Yuri's room to greet her.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Wu~" she greeted them.

"Don't be silly, you can call us mom and dad now." said Mrs. Wu.

"Hi little boy~" Yuri greeted Sehun but he just stared at her. "How are you?" still, no response.

"Please excuse Sehun, I think he's a bit shy." said Mrs. Wu.

"Yes, he might have been starstrucked by your beauty." said Mr. Wu

"Omo!" Yuri touched her cheeks because of the compliment she just received.

"Aniyo~ Eomma is prettier." said Sehun as he hid from behind Mr. Wu.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Wu let out a nervous chuckle and excused themselves as they went to see the other visitors welcomed by Mr. and Mrs. Kwon.

 

The party has started, everyone was watching Mr. Kwon in front as he gives a welcoming speech to everyone who came. After a few more minutes, he called his daughter to stand beside him.

"Everyone, as you all know, this is my daughter and my only child. I'm very happy and a little bit sad at the same time to announce that she has already found a man that she wanted to marry..."

He calls Kris to join them.

"We're all gathered here to celebrate the engagement of these two. Let us all please watch over them fondly."

Everyone clapped as they went back to their seats, "Can't you at least smile?" Yuri whispered to Kris but he didn't listen to her.

 

Everyone was enjoying their food when Sehun suddenly shouted "Eomma!" then jumped out of his seat getting the attention of Kris, Yuri and their parents. They looked to where he was going and saw Tiffany at the entrance. Kris stood up and walked briskly towards her but slowed down when he saw Donghae standing behind her. Yuri who was right behind him, overtook and ran towards her and gave her a hug.

"Fany-ah! You don't know how happy I am to see you here. I'm glad you made it! Thank you so much for coming."

Tiffany didn't hug her back and told her in a serious tone. "We have to talk." Yuri froze when Hyukjae showed himself.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter