{The Big Reunion}

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's words kept ringing in Kris' mind. "How can I cheat on you?!? We were never really together Kris!" "Fine, there was someone else. So there, happy?!" He stared at space but then suddenly someone was waving infront of his face.

"Oppa! Are you listening?!" said Yuri who was trying to be patient with him. It's been days that he's been like that. Always thinking of something deep as she talks.

"What?!" he snapped back to reality.

"Didn't you hear me? Are you thinking about work again?"

"Ahh ye-yess."

"If that's the case then what I will tell you would be perfect. We have a high school reunion and you should totally go with me since we're practically engaged--"

"But not yet." Kris interrupted which annoyed her but still she kept her composure.

"...as I was saying, you should totally go with me. It would totally help you since you obviously need some time-off from work."

"I can't."

"Well that's too bad. I already told this to your parents and they really want you to go. Your father approved that you would be on a vacation with me in Jeju Island for 3 days and 2 nights so yeah oppa, I'm not asking you. I'm just informing you."

Kris shrugged at what she said. Since that night with Tiffany, he started to feel empty inside. Now, he didn't have a care anymore about anything except work. Him not objecting about the engagement gave his parents, Yuri's parentss and Yuri herself the impression that he's is willing.

----------

Tiffany's phone rang as she sat on her bed as Sehun was already sound asleep. She looked at the screen and saw that it was an unknown number. Hesitant at first since no one really calls for business-related reasons at this time of night but then again, she did anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hi Tiffany! This is Yuri..."

"Oh, hi Yuri... Is there something I could help you with?"

"Actually, I am currently contacting people for our high school reunion. I had a hard time at first looking for your number then I remembered you gave me your calling card. So anyways, in behalf of the committee, I am inviting you to participate..."

"Uhmm... When and where will it be held?"

"It's going to be held at Jeju Island. It'd be for 3 days and 2 nights."

"Really? That long?"

"Yeah, we have a lot of activities prepared. However, you could only bring your husband and not your son because we would be busy plus it could also serve as time off for you guys."

"Yuri... I don't have a husband."

"Oh... is that so? My bad. Sorry, I just thought... son... you know..."

"It's okay. I'll think about it."

"Okay, but you should totally join. Please? Also, I know there'd be someone who wants to meet you there so please consider. I'll send you the invitation soon."

"Okay."

As she ended the call, she sighed. It's been weeks after she last saw Kris and it has also been weeks that she lied to Sehun saying that Kris is on currently on a business trip at another country.

She was working on her office when her dad visited her. As usual, she reported the current standing of their family's business to him. He was impressed by how she handles everything except that ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter