{With Me}

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next afternoon, everyone was busy preparing for the gala and while most of the girls were on the parlor trying to prep theirselves, tiffany opted to stay at her room and talk to Sehun on the phone.

"One more night baby, eomma will come back home. Behave okay? I love you! Bye.."

After the call, she had nothing to do so she looked at the view from her balcony. She noticed that there were very few people in the pool so she decided to take a quick swim. She changed into her swimsuit and grabbed a magazine and a towel before going out of the room. When she arrived at the poolside, she decided to sit first at one of the poolside chairs. She was reading her magazine when she saw Kris getting out of the pool. When he noticed her, he walked towards her and sat on the chair beside hers.

"It's rude to stare you know." he said in a very confident voice.

"I was not." she went back to reading her magazine.

"Why are you alone? Where's your ex-boyfriend-slash-boyfriend?" he asked.

"He's not my boyfriend okay." she looked at him for a second then looked back to her magazine. She didn't hear any reply so after a while she looked back at

Kris and saw him smiling by himself. "Yah, you look stupid. Why are you smiling by yourself?"

Kris snapped out of his thoughts and pulled his chair closer to hers. "And you, why did you go down here if you would just read a magazine. Come on! Let's swim."

"I will get in the pool whenever I want to okay. If you want to swim, you can swim by yourself." she said without looking. Just then, she felt two arms lifting her up making her drop her magazine on the ground. While carrying her, Kris didn't mind her yelling to let her down. Instead, he ran towards the deepest part of the pool then jumped. After the splash, Tiffany panicked because her feet couldn't feel the bottom of the pool so she grabbed on to Kris and hugged him in the process. "Are you crazy?! I don't know how to swim! Do you want me to drown?!" Kris hugged her back, "Why would you drown? I'm here."

"Shut up and bring me to the shallow part. This area is too deep for me."

"No." he said. "Why would I do that? I like how we are right now." he smirked.

"Jerk!!" she told him. "Oh so I'm a jerk. If that's the case, I should just let you go then." He unwrapped his arms around her making her float a little away from him but she immediately grabbed his neck and pulled him close. "Yah! Bad guy! You're going to let me drown?!" she said as she grabbed onto him tightly while lightly burying her nails on his nape. "Hey, hey, Fany... I was just joking. I'm sorry okay." he hugged her again and tried to make her calm. "I'm not going to let you go. It was just a joke okay? I'll never let you go. I'm always here." he said as he kissed her temple. She calmed down after a while but they remained silent in the middle of the pool.

"Maybe we should go back now. You have the gala right?" Kris asked. "What?! Oh right...that gala." she said. Kris walked to the shallow part of the pool so that they could both get out when he noticed she was already walking on her own but she was not letting go of his hand. As they got out of the pool, he placed a towel on her then they walked back to the hotel. They stopped infront of Tiffany's room and still she hasn't uttered a word. Kris touched her face, "Are you alright? You haven't said a thing on the way back here. Is it because of what happened earlier at the pool?" he asked but there was no response. She only looked at him in the eye. "I'm sorry Fany. I won't do it again, I promise." he pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head. "You should go in now and change." he her cheeks with his thumbs then he took the keycard from her hand and opened the door for her. "See you later." he said before he closed the door.

Once the door was closed, she leaned on it as she touched her chest. She could feel her heart beating rapidly. She stayed like that for a while then took a deep breath before finally taking a shower.

 

Kris opened the door to his hotel room and found Yuri who just wore her gown. "There you are?! Where did you go?"

"Look at me. Where do you think have I been?!" asked Kris as water dripped from his board shorts.

"Anyway, what do you think of my dress?" Yuri changed the topic. Kris just shrugged and told her that it's okay then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When Kris got ready, Yuri dragged him out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter