{Checkmate}

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany woke up hearing continuous knocks on her door. As she opened her eyes, she found herself in her hotel room, sleeping on the bed. The last thing she remembered was that Kris pulled her in for a kiss. They started to make out until a guard flashed them a light and told them that the resort didn't allow night swimmers. Then they laughed as they walked to the cabana to have a few drinks until they started to makeout again.

"That explains this headache." she thought as the knocking became louder and louder, she felt that every thump on the door syncronizes with the throbbing in her head. "Hold on!" she said as she struggled to climb out of the bed. When she finally opened the door, to her surprise, "Eomma!!!!!!" Sehun came jumping towards her. It was a pleasant urprise. "Baby! Mom! What are you doing here?!" she asked them.

"Eomma, I need to pee..." said Sehun.

"Okay baby, that's the bathroom." she lets him down and points him where the bathroom is at.

"Well, this baby said he misses you so much. Yesterday, he asked where you went and I told him what kind of place this is and he wanted to go so your dad bought us tickets and permitted you to extend your stay here as he takes care of the work in Seoul for a while." her mom explained.

"Oh okay, I'm sure Sehun would enjo--"

Sehun was walking to the bathroom when suddenly, "Ajusshi!!!!!" he ran towards the bed and started poking Kris' face. "Eomma?! Why is ajusshi here on your bed?!"

Kris woke up and climbed out of bed in a flash. Sehun jumped up to him as he assisted in lifting him up. "Good morning, Mrs. Hwang!" Kris greeted her mother then his eyes met Tiffany's and then suddenly, memories from last night started to flash in her eyes. She remembered while making out with Kris, they decided to take it upstairs but they were a bit tired and tipsy so they ended up falling asleep.

"Tiffany, why is the man from the toy store on your bed with you in the morning?!" her mom asked her, "Did you...last night?!?"

"OH MOM, NO. He's Kris. We're friends and we just hung out and fell asleep, that's all!" said Tiffany.

"Are you dating?!" her mother asked her.

"No we are not." said Tiffany.

"Is he staying in this room too?"

"Actually, Mrs. Hwang, my room is just next door." Kris answered for Tiffany.

"Then, why must you sleep here if your room is just on the other side?" Tiffany's mom asked Kris.

"Mom! We just fell asleep, really. That's the reason." said Tiffany.

"I better get back to my room now." said Kris as he put Sehun down and bowed to Tiffany's mother.

 

Kris opened the door of his hotel room which startled Yuri. "Uhmm Kris! Where were you?" she asked.

"I...went out for a morning walk." he said as he went straight to the bathroom.

"Oh...okay. Make sure to start packing your things. We'll be checking out soon." Yuri informed him. "Uhmm Yuri, I want to stay here for a while..." said Kris as he got out of the bathroom.

"Jinjja?! But... I have a lot of things to do back in Seoul... I can't stay longer." she said.

"I was talking about myself. I want to stay longer here." said Kris.

"Oh really? You want to? Fine by me... Just inform the receptionisit that you'll extend your stay." said Yuri which made Kris wonder why she's letting him off the hook really easy but nevertheless, he thought it was a good thing.

 

Tiffany's mother went out her room and left S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter