{Can't Stop}

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tiffany! This is Yuri."

Hearing Yuri's voice, Tiffany's eyes opened wide and she unconsciously pushed Kris away. He  ran circles around the room and didn't know where to hide until he thought of inserting himself under the bed. When Kris was no longer in sight, Tiffany let out a heavy sigh then walked to the door.

"Hi Tiffany!"

"Yuri, what brings you here?" she asked as she act very calmly.

"Uhmm.. I noticed you had a plate at your balcony. Why were you eating alone? You should join us outside."

"Uhmm... I just felt that I had a headache so I just brought the food here in my room. That is okay, right?"

"Oh is that so? Are you feeling better now? Donghae has been looking for you, you know... By the way, have you seen Kris when you went down? I can't seem to find him."

"Hmm... Kris? Nope. Haven't seen him since I got here in the room."

"Oh okay. You better rest for a while. I hope you could come down for dinner though."

"Okay, I'll be there."

After Yuri left, Tiffany closed the door and leaned for a while. "That was close." she thought. Then she heard Kris whisper from under the bed. "Is she gone?"

"Yeah, please get out of there. It's very creepy having someone under my bed. You should go to your room now. Yuri has been looking everywhere for you."

"Yeah I heard. See you at dinner!" He went out through the door but knocked on Tiffany's door again in less than a minute because he doesn't have his keycard so he asked her to let him cross through the balcony again. As he crossed to the other side, he noticed that Yuri had locked the sliding door so he went back to Tiffany's room and begged her to let her stay for a while.

"You know you could always ask for a new keycard from the lobby, right?" said Tiffany as she sat on her bed while channel-surfing.

"Yeah... but I could ran into Yuri and I don't really want to... Let's just hangout just as we planned." Tiffany glared at him as he sat beside her but didn't say anything. "That! Let's watch that!" he pointed at the TV as she continued changing channels.

"What?"

"Man of Steel. I haven't watched that yet."

"Fine. Suit yourself." Tiffany handed him the remote as she laid on the bed. "Aren't you going to watch?!" he asked. "I've seen that a number of times already because that's Sehun's favorite movie." she said as her eyes closed.

"You're sleeping? Again? You just woke up minutes ago."

"Yeah, because you interrupted my sleep. Please don't talk to me. Just watch the movie since you seem to like it anyways." she turned to her side. "Boy, Sehun really takes after his father. Likes the same stuff and are both really clingy. Especially this one. " she thought while her eyes were closed.

Few minutes later, Kris fell asleep too. He buried his face onto her nape as he hugged her around the waist. After a while, the telephone rang. Kris hissed as the sound woke him up. Without much movement, using his long arm, he reache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter