{Playful Kris}

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years have passed...

"Eomma, eomma! Let's go out and play."

"Baby, wait a second. Eomma has to work first. Why don't you play with grandma?"

"But grandma is already tired..."

"Really?"

"Ne~ I wish grandpa was here so we could play together."

"I'm sorry baby, he's busy too. He's working at Seoul."

"What's the-se-the-theoul?"

"Seoul baby. It's Seoul."

"Seoul?"

"It's a place. That's where eomma was born."

"Really? Where is it?"

"It's at South Korea."

"Can we go there eomma?!"

"Yes baby. Someday we'll go there."

"I can't wait. Maybe we can find my appa in Korea, right eomma?!" asked Sehun

She pulled her son to her lap and kissed his forehead, "Maybe, maybe not. But no matter what you'll still love eomma anyways right?"

"Ne~ neomu neomu neomu tha-tharang-saranghaeyo eomma. And grandpa and grandma. Forever!"

"That's my baby boy. Though, we have to practice your 's' baby. Few more times, you'd be very good. No more baby talk."

 

Meanwhile

"Son, aren't you planning on settling down?" Kris' mom asked him while he visiting her at their house.

"Eomma, I don't have the time to date for now."

"But you're not getting any younger. Besides, I know someone who is just perfect for you. She's the daughter of one of our family friends. I'm sure you'll love her."

"I don't think so eomma. Let's not push it. I just dropped by to check up on you, I need to go. See you next time!"

"Aigoo~ what am I going to do with you?!" complained his mother as she watched her son step inside his car. 

 

Kris is now the CEO of Wu Corporation. Taking care of his family's company eats up most of his time. He wanted to show to everyone that he deserves the title given to him by his father so most of the time he works out really late. His office is located at one of their biggest retail branch which is in TTS Mall. He is so busy at times that he even have his own personal space where he could sleep inside the office plus a mini kitchen. 

 

Kris POV

I passed by a familiar apartment bulding. I went upstairs and straight to that unit. As I reached the door, I knocked but no one opened it. I tried my luck and turned the doorknob but it seems that it wasn't locked so I opened the door and walked around the unit until I reached the bedroom. When I went in the bedroom, I saw a woman sleeping on the bed. I sat on her bedside, "T-t-Tiffany?!?" Her eyes opened and was shocked. "Kris?!??"

"You've been here?!? All this time?" I asked her.

"H-h-how did you find me?!" she asked back.

"I don't know." I scratched my nape. I feel so tired, why is my neck aching?!? My body suddenly jerked like I was falling. My eyes opened. It was just a dream. A very weird dream. I fell asleep on my workdesk again. Why was she in my dream?!? I know I haven't really forgotten her but I already stopped thinking about her for a while. It's not that I have completely stopped looking for her (it's has been really hard because I only know her first name.) Also, I have to focus on work for the meantime. Does this mean I have to continue my search for her??? But it's really hard to look for someone especially if that someone seems to prefer not to be found...

(end of POV)

 

After a few weeks, it was getting inconvenient for Tiffany to work far away from the company in Seoul so her father arranged the documents so they could fly back to Korea. After the plane landed, Tiffany went straight to their biggest shopping mall branch, Twinkle Town Shopping Mall, where their office is also located. Sehun insisted on staying with Tiffany so she had no choice but to let her son come too.

 

Kris was on his way to his office to read different marketing proposals when he noticed something different.

"Why are there more security here than usual?" he asked one of the staffs

"The daughter of the CEO of the Hwang Corp. is back and the general manager and his assistant are touring her around the mall in preparation of her taking over the company."

"I see... if they ever drop by our store, don't forget to accomodat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter