{Family Ties}

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris went back to the table to get some water for Sehun when he overheard Tiffany and her mother having a heated argument. He was about to walk away when suddenly he heard something that involved him so he couldn't help but walk closer to them.

"What did you say?! I am Sehun's father?" he looked at Tiffany who didn't expect he'd be back sooner. "Kris.." she walked towards him and tried to grab his arm with both her hands. She didn't know what to say or how to explain everything to him. "I'm sorry..." she said but the other only shaked her hands off his arm. "It's true?! I'm Sehun's father?!" Tiffany started to tear up and couldn't talk so she answered with a nod. "What?!?! How long did you think you could keep this from me? Where you even planning on telling this to me?" He grabbed both Tiffany's arms while he started bombarding questions on her. Her mother, as shocked as Kris, was left speechless until she saw Sehun running towards them with an angry face.

"Yah! Don't shout at my eomma! Bad guy!" Sehun threw punches to Kris hitting his legs repeatedly until he finally let go of Tiffany's arms. Sehun hugged Tiffany by her legs while tears ran down his face. "You're bad! Why are you fighting my eomma?! I hate you!"

Hearing Sehun's words hurt Kris a lot. Tiffany felt the pain in Kris eyes so she knelt to talk to Sehun. "Baby, it's not what you think. Eomma did something wrong. Don't say that to him. Say sorry." she said as she his cheeks.

"Shiro!" said Sehun.

"Sehun, that's not nice! It's eomma who's wrong. Apologize for hitting him." Tiffany said to Sehun gently but in a commanding tone.

"Shiro! Bad guy!" Sehun glared at Kris and ran away.

Tiffany and Kris ran after him leaving her mother behind. After running, they lost track of Sehun and couldn't find him. "This is all your fault." sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter