{The Lady at the Bar}

All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
At a bar

"You have to work hard starting from the bottom so that you'll be able to feel the importance of the position I will leave to you. As the next CEO of Wu Corporation, I'm expecting a lot from you. Please do your best and don't disappoint me." Kris kept repeating his father's comment a while back when he was in the office. He wasn't aware that his drink has just been served by the bartender. He moved his arm and unintentionally tipping the glass over and spilling the drink on the woman's arm.

"Hey!"

"Oh I'm sorry miss. I didn't notice."

"Tsss. I just got a full body massage. Just my luck."

"I'm really sorry. Here." he handed her his handkerchief.

"Thanks. Please be careful next time."

"I will. I was just thinking about something really important."

"Well me too but I don't go spilling drinks on to others."

"My name's Kris."

Tiffany focused on the stage watching the people try compete against each other. The game was called 'flip cup.' While watching, she couldn't help but be amused by what's happening at the stage which made her let out a small chuckle.

"That game looks hard." said Kris leaning closer to her

"Hmm... it's easy as long as you know the technique." she answered back without looking away from the stage.

"By the way, I didn't catch your name. You seem to be good at that game. How about you join the next round?"

"Because I didn't give it to you. How about minding your own business?"

"Okay okay. I'm sorry." he moved back.

She let out a heavy sigh and took a glance at him drinking his new glass of whisky. After a few drinks, she went to the comfort room. When she went out, a man approached her and started to flirt with her but she rejected him and walk away. The man managed to grab her arm and forced her into a kiss. The drinks she had consumed previously made it hard for her to fight the man luckily, the familiar man from the counter was on his way to the comfort room and saw them. He grabbed the man's collar and punched him in the face scaring him and making him run away.

"I didn't ask for your help but... thank you." she said.

"Wow, even when you thank somebody, you seem to be mean."

"Ughh. I'm sorry okay. It's just been a really hard day for me today." she went back to the counter to drink some more.

When Kris came back to the counter, she was already lost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter