9

A Famous Blogger Become A Maid?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She went home with a tired face. She heaved and let out a heavy sigh. When she arrived home, she greeted her mom, "Hi, eomma." She said tiredly. "Oh, Ahri. What's with this face?" Her mom frowned. "Nothing, eomma. Just tired." She fake a smile. She's not ready to tell her mom about her being a maid. "There must be something. Come on, tell me." Her mom let out a sad smile. She looked at her, hesitating to tell her or not. Nah. Soon she will know it too. Better tell her.   

"Hm, something happened today, actually.." She fought herself whether to tell or not.

Her mom nodded, telling her to continue.

"Eomma, um, uh, I don't know where to start." She sighed desperately.

"Just start from the beginning. It's okay." Her mom reassuring her.

She let out a sigh and tell her mom all thing that happened to her, "..and that guy wanted me to be his.. maid." I looked down.

"Ohh, Ahri. Why were you so scared to tell me this? I'm not gonna mad at you." She plastered a motherly-smile. 

She looked up and looked at her, "You're not?"

Her mom shook her head, "Why would I? I mean, you did great." Her mom patted her head.

She smiled and somehow her problems become lighter. "Thank you, eomma. But, I'm gonna see you only on weekend." She pouted.

"It's okay. Don't worry about us. We'll be fine here." Her mom smiled, assuring her.

 

After all the conversation, she excuse herself to went to her room. She slumped her body on the bed and stared at the ceiling. She took her phone at the nightstand and started to open her blog. Since she bumped into that guy, all of her problems become more. And she never had a chance to open her blog and updating her status like always. 

She read all the comments from the last status she updated. She decided to update today since she have a free time. 

 

"Hi, bloggers! Long time no see. keke. I've been so busy this past few weeks. School assignment, part time job. huh. And there's more coming up. I'll be very busy from now on because there's something came up today. I can't tell you, sorry. But, I'll try to update when I have time. I'm sure gonna miss you guys. Thank you for all the positive comments you gave me. It really made me happy. I'm so glad that you guys came to my life. Thank you again! Please take care of your health and don't skip meals. Thank you again! Much love.xoxo

[Update]

 

 

[New comments]

"Dongsaeng-ah, remember that we will always be by your side no matter what. Hwaiting!"

"Unnie, you're not gonna update? Hm, I'm sad."

"Noona, thank you for caring for us. You too, take care, neh? If you're sick it makes me sad."

"Noona, I'm sure gonna miss you too! Whatever happened, just tell us, okay?  We will always be by your side. Saranghae!"

 

More comments coming up. She were touched by all the comments. Somehow it makes she feel relieve. She off her phone and drifted into deep sleep.

 

♦♦♦

YOUR POV

The next morning are just the same. Working and working. Soon, night fell and I'm in my room packing my things. My mom went to help me putting my clothes into the luggage. Yijung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter