12

A Famous Blogger Become A Maid?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

Okay, breakfast was extremely awkward after what happened this morning. Moreover, I need to stand here with the other maid waiting for 'Master' Luhan to finish his breakfast. When he looked at my way, I immediately looked away to avoid his stare from becoming more awkward than it is. How long do I need to stay like this and staring at him, eating? That's just.. stupid. Ugh. Rich people. Tsk tsk. So spoiled.

I heard him cleared his throat, wanting my attention. I looked at him and he started to speak, "Um, about your school tomorrow?" He asked.

"What about it?" I asked back, annoyed. I still can't forgive him for intruding my room early in the morning. "You use bus." He said, casually, not looking at me while munching on the cookies.

I scoffed lightly. As if I want to be with you. I rather use the bus than using your car. I fake a smile and nodded, "Okay, Master." I bowed while rolling my eyes.

After cleaning the table, he asked me to clean his room. When I was at his room, my eyes widened and I gasped in shock. Holy , garbage everywhere. And clothes are on the floor. There was not even a space for me to step in—if you know what I mean. I gritted my teeth to prevent me from screaming. I think he did it on purpose! Gah! I hate him. I ignored the anger because if he was next to me, I would feed him to the shark right away. I stomped my feet and started to pick up his clothes that was all over the floor. When it was his underwear, I frowned in disgust. 

I groaned and kicked the table nearby. As a result, my legs are throbbing in pain. I grunt and sit on the couch while holding my legs and blew on it to ease t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter