16

A Famous Blogger Become A Maid?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

"Where's my personal maid?!" Luhan hollered through the walkie talkie. 

Can you believe it? I'm Luhan's personal maid. I don't know why. It just happened! *scoff* I don't understand him really. He just barged in my room and told me to be his personal maid. He's out of his mind! Why me?! Out of all maids in here who work with him for a long time, he chose me? Like, seriously?

"Hello?"

I sighed and pick up the walkie talkie on my nightstand. "What?!" I shouted.

"Oh! You there? Good. 30 seconds. My room. Over." He off his walkie talkie.

I scoffed in disbelief. It's 12 midnight! What he want in the middle of the night? I can't understand this guy, really. Moreover, I'm in my pajamas now. I'm lazy to change it back to that stupid costume. I went over to the closet and took out my jacket. I went to his room and before I enter I was cursing him quietly and you know what? That makes me feel better. 

After I'm satisfied, I knocked the door and he answered, "Come in."

I blew my banged and went in. I was surrounded by darkness. I squinted my eyes searching for Luhan. Then I heard a voice from the balcony, "Here." 

I went to the balcony and saw Luhan sitting there with a cup of hot chocolate on his hand. He looked at me and smile. That's when I felt my stomach flip flop and my heart beat faster. I ignored the feeling and shout at him, "What do you want?! It's late!" 

He hushed me, "I'm sorry for interrupting you, but I need someone to accompany me tonight. Will you?" He said, softly. I was about to shout again at him but something stopped me. I don't know why but my heart softened by seeing his face. He looked.. sad. Did something happened to him today?

"Will you? Just be with me tonight." He looked up at me. My head automatically nodded slowly. I went over at him and sat beside him leaving a big space between us. We just sat there without talking and looked up at the clear yet beautiful sky. I was enjoying the soft wind that blew my hair softly. I looked at him and he started the conversation, "Today was my father's 2nd year of death." He started softly.

My eyes widened and I felt a pang of guilty for shouting at him just now. So that's why he look so lifeless. 

"My father was the most perfect man for me. He was the man I love the most. Although I'm a troublemaker when I was a kid, he never mad at me. He's busy with work but never in his life he forget about us. He always made time for me. When I was still a kid, we made a promise. I promise that I will be a great man when I grew up. B-but, that night.." His voice cracked.

I looked at him and saw a tears rollin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter