6

A Famous Blogger Become A Maid?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks passed, school was like a living hell for her. The thing she always did was crying in her room. But, she didn't want to let her parents know. So she act like nothing happen in school. She guessed that not all people know her, not all people like her, especially among the rich people. She was nothing compared to them. And she suffered from all the things Luhan did to her. Everyday Luhan and his gang making her suffer. Sometimes they threw eggs, papers and spraying her locker with red color. And sometimes she would lost her things and found it in the dustbin. She knew that it's all his doing. She was strong outside but in the inside she was so weak. She didn't know that Luhan is so cruel. Him and his gang, actually. But, there's only one guy that never hurt her. Yeah, he never hurt her but he only watched her suffer by his friends and didn't even help. There's nothing different, so she guess he was one of them too.

 

YOUR POV

I was walking to school. On the way there, I persuaded myself in order to not be afraid of them. I would talk to myself whenever I'm nervous. Sometimes, I will pulled out my fist and do a 'fighting' sign. Ahri, you can do it! Do not be afraid of them. Hwaiting! 

When I was about to put my leg in the school, I heard someone called me. I stood there, frozen. I'm scared that it will be Luhan and his gang again. I didn't move until that person patted my shoulder and I started to scream in horror. "Aaa!"

"Noona, it's me, Hoseok!" He was shocked by your sudden scream. He was having a hard time to stop you from moving.

"Noona!" He shouted in panic. I stopped moving and looked at the person, "Hoseok?" I tilted my head.

"Noona, gwaenchanha?" He asked, bewildered by your sudden action.

I nodded my head, "I'm okay." I smiled, sincerely.

He saw a red liquid came out from your nose, "Your body said you're lying." He chuckled.

I looked at him, confuse. I saw him taking out a handkerchief in his pocket and put it on my nose. "Stay still." 

"What are you doing?" I said, wearily.

"Your nose is bleeding." He said worriedly. 

"What?" Your eyes widened and you took his hand away and took the handkerchief. There was a stained of blood on the handkerchief.

"Oh god." You shook your head. You ran to the bathroom leaving Hoseok dumbfounded. He just shrugged and went away.

 

I was in front of the mirror, cleaning all the blood on my nos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter