14

A Famous Blogger Become A Maid?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV 

Many girls were glaring at me when I was on my way to class. Who wouldn't, right? Good looking guy, Myungsoo, was beside me, walking me to the class. I told him I'm fine walking by myself but he insisted to walk with me. I can't win him. He's so hard-headed!

"Ahri, are you really okay?" He asked in concern.

I smiled reassuring him, "I'm fine, Myungsoo. Don't worry." I patted his shoulder.

"Okay. If you want to go home, don't be afraid to tell me. I can send you home." He patted my head. I frowned because my hair became messy because of him. "Okay." I smiled while fixing my hair, "This is my class. Thank you for walking me." I waved. 

"No problem. See you at lunch!" He waved and went away. I could see all the girls were eyeing him and giggling. I rolled my eyes, annoyed by them.

I was about to enter my class when suddenly I heard someone shouting my name. "Yah, Riri-ah!" She ran to me and bombarded me with questions. "Oh, Hyorin-ah." I waved.

"You knew that guy?" She asked, her eyes were shining.

"Who?" I tilted my head, don't know who was she talking about.

"That guy, that walked you to class!" She suddenly squealed. I covered my ears because of her high-pitched volume. "Yeah, kinda." I nodded slowly. 

"Omo omo omo omo! He's so cute!" She squealed again then giggled. "He's a new transfer student. He's from ov—"

"Wait, what? He's new?" I asked, confuse. No wonder I never saw him at school. 

"You don't know?" She asked while smile never left her face. I shook my head.

"Aigoo! tsk tsk. He just transferred here today. And he's next to our class! OMG! Why he's so cute yet so handsome? I can't stop thinking about him! You're so lucky you can talk to him!" She grabbed my arm and shook my body, "Tell me how you met him!"

"Okay, okay. Stop shaking me. I'm getting dizzy!" I massage my head. I sighed tiredly, "Let's just sit at our own place, okay?"

"Come on!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me at our table. Okay, let me tell you a bit about her. Her name's Hyorin. She was the first one who approached me on the first day of school. Whenever she look at a good looking guy, she can't stop spazzing about them. Like right now. When she overreact, she would pull someone's hair. Like me. It happened to me once. That was really strange habit of her. What special about her is, her voice. She have an amazing voice. Her voice comes out clear and sounds very smooth. When she shout, it came out very high and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter