4

A Famous Blogger Become A Maid?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning came, the clock shows 7.30am. She was still on her bed, snoring. 

"Ahri-ah! Wake up! You're late for school!" Her mom hollered from down stairs. 

From the sound of her mom, she moved a bit, stretching her body and slowly opened her eyes and looked at the clock on the nightstand. She squinted her eyes for a better look. When her vision is clear, she looked at the clock and her eyes widened, she shouted, "Aaa! I'm late!" She get off her bed clumsily and as the result she fell on the floor, first. "Ow! That hurts." She rubbed her to get rid of the pain. Then, in no time, she took her towel and rushed to the bathroom.

She looked at the clock again, "Oh, ! 15 minutes more."

She changed into this uniform:

   

 

"Yaa.. This is what we call a rich uniform." She smelled the uniform, "The smell is really different than my old uniform. It have feels." She smiled pleased. She looked at her watch and freak out, "No way! 7 minutes more." She tied her hair in ponytail, let her soft hair fall perfectly. She looked at the mirror one last time and smiled brightly, pleased at her appearance.

She rushed down at the kitchen, and kissed her parents cheek. "Morning, Eomma and Appa. And you too, Yijungie." She kissed his cheek. He glared at her sister and wiped his cheek where she kissed him, "Aish, noona! I'm not a baby. Don't treat me like one. I'm 14 for god's sake!" He sighed exasperatedly. "But, you are a baby to me, Yijung-ah." She ruffled his hair.

"Noona!" He whined. She chuckled, "Arasso, arasso."

She took a bread rushed to the front door. "Eomma, appa, I'm going. Bye, Yijungie!" She hollered. 

She went to the bus stop and saw the bus almost leave. She ran as fast as she could and shouted, "Ahjussi, wait!" 

Luckily, the bus stopped. She sighed relief and hopped on the bus, "Gomawo, ahjussi!" She bowed respectfully. She went to sit at the back of the bus and fixed her hair after all the running. She gasped for air, "I'm tired." She wiped the sweat that form on her forehead. 

 

Finally, the bus stopped at her destination. She bid her goodbye to the driver and rushed to the school. She was 5 minutes late. All the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter