26

A Famous Blogger Become A Maid?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

It was around 3 o'clock when class ended early because there was teacher's meeting take place.  

"Riri-ya, we can't go back home together today. I still need to do something at school." Luhan pouted, totally sad.

Inside I was frowning but outside I remain calm. I patted his back, "Gwaenchanha. I can manage to walk home alone." I smiled, reassuring him. 

"I'm scared that something will happen to you." He sounded worried, "Let me just call Sehun for you." He took his phone out but I shook it away, "Don't worry, Luhan. I can walk myself home, really. Besides, I don't want to disturb him." I gave him a small smile.

"But, " 

"No buts. I wanted to walk myself home. If there's or whatever, I'll kick him. Alright?" I smiled playfully. He chuckled, "Just be careful, okay? Just go back straight to home." He leaned in and kiss my forehead. 

I nodded, "Okay." I said, softly. His kiss indeed can calm myself down.

"See you tonight." I waved at him. He nodded and gave me a soft smile.

When I was out of the school gate, I sighed tiredly. I made my way slowly to the bus stop until I heard someone calling my name. I turned to look around and saw Myungsoo waving at me, "Ahri! Wait up!" He shouted.

I stopped on my track waiting for him. When he reached me, he panted hard, "You.. are.. going home?" He hardly said, catching his breathe. I nodded slowly.

After a while, he straighten up his body, "Wanna go out somewhere? It's still early." He asked.

I tilted my head, "Where?"

"To have fun! Come on!" He said, excitedly.

I hesitated at first but soon nodded, "Okay."

"Let me take my motorcycle first." He went away. Soon, he arrived with his big bike. That must be very expensive. 

He handed me another helmet, "Here." 

I thanked him and put on the helmet. I slowly hopped on and hesitated to put my arms around his waist. I looked at my hands quizzically. This is awkward. Where I wanna put my arms?! I freak out.

Without any words, Myungsoo started the engine and go. I gasped and lurched forward. Automatically, my arms found their way around his waist. My cheek landed flatly against his back, and my cheeks turned crimson red and my eyes grew very wide.

I can feel that he was smiling when I took a glance at him. Then I found out I was smiling too. It's not that awkward. I wonder, how can I feel comfortable just by a few minutes? It was like, I knew him before. 

After a few minutes, we arrived at amusement park. I stared at it in awe. It's been a long time I've been here. Something shifted in my eyes and out of the blue, my childish side began taking a toll on me. I gripped onto Myungsoo's arm and shook it while my other hand was pointing at the roller coaster, "I wanna ride that!" I squealed like a kid who just got her first barbie doll ever. 

Chuckling, Myungsoo patted my head, "Okay, kiddo. Everything you want."

"Oh yeah!" I hopped my way in the amusement park, excitedly.

I immediately dragged Myungsoo to the roller coaster and line up. I felt this giddy thing in my stomach as I can't wait to ride on the small fast open cars. I turned to look at Myungsoo, "I remembered the first time I rode this. I was screaming my lungs out. It was terrifying at first but it became more awesome after that!" I squealed again.

Myungsoo chuckled, "I know!"

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

"I know!" Because I'm riding together with you that day. How I wish I can turn back the time so that we can be like a happy kid like old times. I looked at how excited is she as she was talking non stop. If she was excited, she would talking continuously. I smiled sadly when I thought about the past. How can I lost an angel like her? 

"Myungsoo, are you with me?" She snapped his finger in front of me. 

Not wanting to ruin the moment, I nodded like a kid showing how excited I was, like her. She smiled brightly and started to talk again. I don't found it annoying instead I found it cute. I stared at her lovingly. She was the love of my life. I don't wanna lose her anymore.

Then, I felt her hand pulling me, "Come on!" She giggled.

I nodded, "Okay!" I shouted, excitedly. Now is the start.

After we paid, we settled on the first row. I fastened my seatbelt and tuned to look at Ahri. She was still not fastening her seatbelt as she was busy squealing like a kid. Chuckling, I took her seatbelt and fastened it. She stopped squealing and looked at me, quizzically.

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter