22

A Famous Blogger Become A Maid?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN'S POV

I can't sleep today. Not because of this house was uncomfortable. This house may be small but it was warm and more than comfortable. Maybe because of someone I love is near to me. Try to imagine that I was sleeping in Ahri's house together with her family. Can you believe that? This is the best time I've ever had although me and Ahri not really talking to each other. I can see the look on her face was uncomfortable with me around her. I wonder why. I pursed up my lips, thinking.

I looked around the room and spot a family picture on Yijung's nightstand. I took it and observed it. Oh, this is what her father's look. Even her mom is pretty. No wonder they produce such a good looking son and daughter. The effect of family genetics. I looked over at Yijung. He was snoring and drooling on his pillow. I frowned in disgust and chuckled after that. I looked at his feature, even her brother is good looking. Ahri's face was more to her mother. Her eyes, her nose and even her lips are alike. Pretty and handsome runs in the family. 

I put the picture down carefully, not wanting to wake up Yijung. "Yah, yah! What are you doing, huh?! Wanna die?!" 

I froze on my spot and slowly turned around. Did I woke him up? When I looked at him, there was no sign of him awake. His eyes were still close. He was sleep talking? I chuckled and went to him, knocking his head lightly. He reminds me of Baekhyun when they have a sleepover at my house. "You must have a really good dreams, Yijung-ah." I whispered, ruffling his hair. He moved a bit and stretched his body while making a soft moan. I shook my head and chuckled.  

After staying in the room, doing nothing,  my throat became thirsty. I decided to go to the kitchen to drink some water. I passed by Ahri's room and looked at her room. The door was slightly ajar. Ek, weird. Why Ahri didn't lock her room? I pushed it open, "Ahri— Ek? Where is she?" I went in and checked the bathroom in case she was in there. But, there was no sign of her. I looked at the clock on her nightstand. It was 11:40pm. Where could she be at this hour? It was almost midnight.

I went down the stairs and saw the door was open widely. I saw a figure out there, taking a picture of the sky. Ahri?  

 

YOUR POV

Wahh~ I stretched my hands out and heaved the fresh air. What a beautiful night view. I took out my phone from my pocket. I snapped a picture of the view and went to share it in my blog.

"Annyeong, guys! Just want to share this with you guys. For those who haven't sleep at this time, let us together look at the beautiful sky. Come, come! Before it disappear in the dark. 

I can't sleep tonight. I don't know why. Hm, I'm lonely. Don't mind me. Just sleep. I don't want you to be sick. Okay, night! Have a sweet dreams like my brother who always dream of action thingy. I bet that person can't sleep. keke

 

I off my phone and looked up at the sky. I smiled, enjoying the soft air that tickled my skin. I closed my eyes severing savoring this night. 

"It's dangerous for a lady to come out this late, you know?" 

My eyes shot open and looked at that person. "Omoya, Luhan! You shocked me." I freak out and put my hand on my chest. He chuckled and apologized.

"What are you doing at a middle of the night?" I asked.

He scoffed, "I should ask you that question. It's dangerous, you know? What if someone kidnap you?" He sounded, worried.

I smiled and pouted, "I know. I'm sorry. I just can't sleep." I played with my fingers, feeling a bit guilty. 

He softened and patted my back, "Never mind. I can't sleep too. Can I sit?"

I just realize that he was just standing. I scooted over to give him some space and patted the space next to me, "Sure." He settled down and thanked me.

"Why can't you sleep? Is it because of my brother?" I chuckled, "Don't mind him. He always dream of something action and he was in it. So," I shrugged.

He chuckled and hold back his laughter,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter