11

A Famous Blogger Become A Maid?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He scoffed, "Having fun with your boyfriend and you didn't even know you're late?" His face turn cold.

She gulped. She turned around to face him and smiled nervously. "I'm sorry. Something came up just now." She scratched her head that was not even itchy. She looked up and when she saw Luhan's cold face, she immediately looked down. 

"What came up? Oh, you and your boyfriend anniversary today, huh?" He said sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

She looked up and glared at him, "He's not my boyfriend." She said through gritted teeth. 

"Then who is it?" He crossed his arms on his chest. He somehow felt relief at the word 'not'. He asked again because he was curious about that guy.

"He's a stranger I met just now and he helped me." She looked away, feeling annoyed.

"A stranger?" He raised his eyebrow, "Didn't your mom told you not to talk to stranger?"

She scoffed in disbelief, "What am I? 7 years old? A red riding hood? And there was not even a wolf here! I'm big enough to take care of myself." 

He ignored her, "Whatever it is, you shouldn't talk to stranger." He said, sternly. 

"Mind your own business." She snorted and rolled her eyes. She walked and stepped in the gate, ignoring Luhan who was shouting at her. "Yah! Who ask you to go in? That's my house!" He ran to her.

"So, you want me to walk away," She raised her eyebrow and her face turn cold, "Okay, I'm fine with it." She took a step but stop when Luhan held her right arm. "I was just kidding. Chill!" He said, brightly. She tried to wiggle her hand from Luhan's grasp. Luhan realize it then release her hand. "Sorry." He smiled then change to his cold face again. He walked in first and she just followed behind him. 

When she entered the gate, her jaw dropped. It was even more beautiful in the inside. She was mesmerized by the beauty of the house. She heard someone chuckled behind her, "Close your mouth. The fly might went in." 

She looked away embarrassed and cleared . It was the second time people asks her. First, it was Myungsoo then this jerk. 

"First time, huh?" He laughed.

 

LUHAN'S POV

Why am I so protective to her? Why am I even curious of who was she talking to? When I saw her laughing with that guy, my blood crept to my face and I suddenly felt angry. Ugh. Seriously I don't know what happened to me. Jealous? Nah, that was out of my list.

And I even let her in without my permission. It's hard to agree on this but she looked so cute that I can't resist. The way her jaw drop when she was mesmerized, it's too cute! Luhan, please stop it! 

I chuckled, "Close your m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter