29

A Famous Blogger Become A Maid?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another week passed and it's weekend. Luhan let me go home this week although I can see that he wouldn't want to let me go. But, he knows that I need to see my family too. I didn't get a chance to visit them last week. And I miss them so badly! I can't wait to go home and embrace them tightly in my arms. I hope I can see my dad too. The last time I saw him was last month. That old man should take a rest. He worked to hard that aches my heart. 

"Mom! Dad! Yijungie! I'm home!" I hollered while running to the kitchen to search for them. As I smell that delicious aroma that I miss a lot, I immediately made my way to the kitchen. I searched around but there was no one to be found.  

"Boo!" 

"Aaa!" I shouted in fear before I soothed my palpitated heart. I turned around and was met by Yijung with his new haircut. I didn't have time to scold him for scaring me as I miss him so much. My lips slowly formed into a wide smile. I wrapped my arms around him as I hug him tightly, squeezing his life out of him.

"Ohmygash, Yijungie! You don't know how much I miss you!" I said, excitedly. I realize that he became taller than before.. and skinnier. Actually, he grown up so fast that I thought I miss the little him who I took so much care. Everytime I saw him, bit by bit my head would looked up to see his face. When he was still a kid, I used to look down at him and sometimes I for being too short. And now, who's gonna get tease? *sigh* I guess, he must be following dad. My dad is tall, 190cm.

But, why am I short then? I guess I'm following my mom. Well, I'm not so short either. I'm tall for a girl's height, 168cm.

He frowned and pulled me away, "Aish noona!"

I chuckled before ruffling his hair, " Nice haircut. You've grown into a fine young man now, huh? When you were still a kid, I used to look down at you and now I think I should just take a stool with me whenever I want to talk with you."

He smirked, "Shortyyy!" He teased. I think I deserved that tease because I too.  

I gave him a death glare, "Yah!" I knuckled his head. 

I searched around to look for mom. When there was no sign of her, I asked Yijung, "Yah, where's eomma?"

"Upstairs, shorty noona." He smirked. I was about to knock his head again but he ran to the door and vanished  with his long legs. "Aish." I shook my head and chuckled. 

I made my way upstairs and took a peek in my mom's room and saw her cleaning her room. I softened as she looked so tired. I opened the door wider and went in. Mom felt my presence and stopped cleaning her room then ran to me, pulling me into a warm hug. I wrapped my arms around her tightly, like my life depends on her. 

"Ohmy, baby! I didn't know that you're here." She patted my back, softly. She pulled away and put a tendrils of my hair behind my ear. "Let me look at you. Woah,  you've grown into a pretty lady now, ek?" She teased.

"Eomma!" I whined.

"Arasso. I miss you so much, honey." She pulled me into a hug again.

"I miss you too, eomma." I muttered. I pulled away, "Eomma, where's appa?"

She looked down, "He went home last week and went to work this week. I guess, you can't see him again this week."

I sighed sadly. "He's doing alright?" 

She nodded, "Keureom! He's strong. Don't worry, honey." She gave me a soft smile. But, the look on her face bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter