18

A Famous Blogger Become A Maid?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

"For the next class, I'm gonna ask some questions. So, make sure to read today's chapter. Thank you." Ms.Lee said and walked away. The bell rang indicating lunch time. All of the students went out of the class going through the small door while pushing each other. I shook my head. So immature. What for rushing to the canteen? Canteen will not go anywhere. tsk tsk.

After all of them went out of the class, I made my move and walked out of the class too. Today I skipped lunch as I suddenly lost my appetite. I decided to walk around the school. From the first day of school, I never had a chance to walk around this huge school because it never once crossed my mind until now. I was suddenly curious what the school have since it's big. Maybe a secret passage to Narnia or whatever beautiful place it could lead me. I walked around a passage that was surrounded by many trees. I smiled on the way to who knows where. Wahh, beautiful~ I thought while looking around. 

Then, I heard a beautiful guitar sound along with a gentle yet amazing voice. I looked side to side, trying to look from where it came from. I walked towards the sound and it leads me to a beautiful garden full of colorful flowers. I was mesmerized by the place and smiled brightly seeing the birds flying happily. Then I stopped on my track and saw a figure playing a guitar not for from me. I squinted my eyes to look for a better view. I gasped softly. It was Kyungsoo. I didn't know that he would have such an amazing voice! I stood there and decided to just listen his singing until he finish. It soothed my heart. My heart felt calm and it seems like all my problems faded away.

I smiled softly and clasped my hands together while closing my eyes, enjoying the music. He was singing an English song. Catching feelings. I knew it because it was one of my favorite song.

When he finished, I opened up my eyes and walked to him while clapping my hand, "You have such an amazing voice, Kyungsoo-ssi!" I praised him, holding my thumbs up high. He looked at my way, "Oh, Ahri-ah! How long have you been here? And how do you know I'm here?" He raised his eyebrow. I smiled sheepishly, "I was just walking around the school since I didn't have a chance from the first day of school. Then I heard a beautiful voice and it leads me here!" I said brightly, "You should be a singer, really!" I continued.

He smiled shyly. He then patted his hand on the space next to him, gesturing me to sit. I gladly nodded and smiled.

"So, how's life?" He started.

"It's fine." I answered shortly. He looked at my way, "Just fine? You seem to smile a lot lately." He tilted his head.

I pursed up my lips, wondering, "I do?" I asked while raising my eyebrows. He nodded, pursing his lips too. Then a playful smirk form on his face, "Oh, perhaps, someone was in.. love?" He wiggled his eyebrow and nudged my arm.

I waved my hand, "A-ani." I stuttered and blood started to cover up my face. "Why not? You've been leaving with Luhan. It's impossible that nothing happen between you bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter