8

A Famous Blogger Become A Maid?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, it was a weekend day. You went to Lulu's Land Cafe, the place where you work as a waiter. You're a bit tired because you have a lot of assignment to do last night. You only get to spend your sleep time for three hours and then you woke up to do deliveries early in the morning. And now, your body was giving up. Moreover, you're on your period. Your mood were all down. No mood at all.

You dragged your feet to the cafe with eye bags that makes you look like a panda. When you arrived, you quickly changed your clothes and went to greet your customer. You forced a smile on your face so that the customer wouldn't run away from you.

The bells rang indicating someone's coming. You greeted without looking at that person, "Annyeonghaseyo. Please have a sit. I'll take your order in a minute." You bowed and went away to take your thing.

 

LUHAN'S POV

I went to Lulu's Land Cafe to take my breakfast. It was my first time here since my friends said that the food here is delicious. Also, the name suits me. Lulu's Land. Not bad.

I went into the cafe and a bell can be heard when I opened the door. Then, a soft voice greeted me, "Annyeonghaseyo. Please have a sit. I'll take your order in a minute." I looked up and shocked. What the? It was non other than that girl. It was the girl I always bullied at school. She didn't looked up, so I guess she don't know I'm here.

Without wasting my time, I went to find a place to sit. From there, I can see her. I looked at her and observed her face. She looked.. tired. Then my eyes drifted to her body. Perfect. When I saw her coming here, I looked away before I was caught red-handed. I cleared my throat, embarrassed at my own action.

"What would you like to order, sir?" She asked, still not looking.

"Uh, um, a strawberry pancake and cappuccino." I said, awkwardly. Suddenly, my eyes drifted to her lips. She have a soft lips. I wonder what it feel like to put my lips on it. Dup, dap, dup, dap. I can felt my heart beating fast. What's wrong with me?  

"Sir, would you like anything else?" Her voice interrupted me. She sounded like she's annoyed.

"Oh, uh, that's all." I looked away.

"I'll come back later. Please wait. Thank you." She bowed and walked away.

I looked at her weirdly. She really d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter