23

A Famous Blogger Become A Maid?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

Open, close, open, close. I blinked looking at the ceiling. It was Monday, early in the morning, I was back at Luhan's house. It was early before school starts, I was still lying on the bed. After that confession at Saturday night, me and Luhan have became officially together. It feels like a dream to me. If it was a dream, I hope no one will wake me up. I remembered yesterday, my mom was so happy seeing us together. Luhan told my mom himself about us. I felt great being with him.

We spent a lot of time yesterday, enjoying each other presence and sharing kisses and hugs. Luhan is such a sweet guy I've never thought he would be. He makes me feel safe in his embrace and the kisses that he gave was so passionate, showing his loves for me. He always protect me and be with me whenever I need him.

 

We were sitting on a bench beside a small lake, under a big tree that hovered above us. My head was on his shoulder and his head was on my head. We closed our eyes, intertwining our hands together tightly. Then, I suddenly made a small sneeze. It was cold outside and I just wore a short skirts that stop exactly above my knees. I shivered. Luhan felt it and took his jacket and put it on my exposed legs. I gave him a small smile, thanking him.

"Don't you feel cold?" I asked him worriedly. Now he was the one with only a thin cloth covered his body.

He smiled and shook his head, "No. I worried about you more. I'm scared you will be sick. If you're sick, it hurts me." He pouted.

I chuckled at his cuteness and leaned in and gave him a small kiss on his lips. He looked shocked but then smiled softly at me. He started to lean in. My eyes automatically closed its way up. When our nose touch, he suddenly sneeze. I blinked my eyes and softened. I took his jacket to put it on him but he refused to take it. He pushed my hand away and I frowned, "You're freezing." I scolded him.

He shook his head, "Never mind. Give me a kiss then it will warm its way up." He smirked playfully. I punched his arm lightly and rolled my eyes at him, "You're so sneaky." I scoffed.

He slowly smiled, caressing my cheek and then leaned in until our lips met. His cold lips was on my warm lips. His hand was at the back of my head, kissing me so deeply. I smiled through the kiss and pulled back while our foreheads still leaning on each other. We took a breath and chuckled lightly. He leaned again and peck my lips gently. "I can't get enough of your lips."

 

I touched my lips as if his lips were still lingered on it. I smiled thinking it was real. The clocked rang, waking me up from my thoughts. I stretched my arms out and get off the bed. I did my morning routine and put on my school uniform. I checked my appearance at a mirror once again then smiled satisfied. I went out of the room and looked at Luhan's room beside me. I decided to wake him up but Hana said he was already went to school. I furrowed my eyebrows. He was up that early? I shrugged and made my way to the kitchen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter