5

A Famous Blogger Become A Maid?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN'S POV

As usual, all the girls will swarm us like the bees when we arrived at school. They all like screaming and showing their aegyo that makes me wanna puke. I'm annoyed actually but as I wanted to protect my image, I entertained them back. Their face was full of make up and when I looked at it I felt nausea. Why girls need thick make up? Don't they feel like they are like clowns? I like y girls but with so thick make up really lost my mood. And their voice, ugh, I can't stand it, really. 

"Oppa!" Chaerin, the school's famous cheerleader came up to me, rubbing her hand all over me. She's pretty, yeah, but with this spoiled attitude, nu-uh.

I forced a smile, "Oh, Chaerin-ah." 

"What are you doing after school?" She asked with the most annoying voice ever.

"Um, I'm gonna hang out with the guys." I pointed at my friends who was busy flirting with the girls.

She pouted, "You can't go out with me?" She showed her puppy eyes. Not working. 

Her hands were roaming at my body and I slowly pushed her hands away, "Nope, I can't." 

"Hyung, we need to go." Sehun said.

"Arasso." I just left her and went to Sehun. "Thanks, Sehun. I really need to get away from that ."

Sehun laughed, "No problem. Tonight, bubble tea your treat." 

"Okay!" I put my arms around Sehun's shoulder. 

 

When we were walking at the hallway, someone caught my eyes. My eyes widened when I saw who it is. The girl who bumped into me! I nudged Sehun, "Yah, that girl was the one who bumped into me." I pointed at her. 

"Oh, she's pretty!" Sehun squealed. When they heard Sehun's squealing, all of them turned to him, "Who's pretty?" Chanyeol asked. "That girl who bumped into Luhan hyung." He pointed at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter