My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker - Chapter 7

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker

Upon arriving at the older man's home, the young man was taken aback at the sight that greeted him.  From the man's appearance, he had expected the man to live in a small modest home not the large mansion he was staring at.  He wondered what the man did for a living.  

With the press of a few buttons, the door opened and they stepped inside.  The young man glanced about the place while the man disappeared down the hall.  He returned shortly after with a towel which he handed to the young man.

"Dry yourself before you catch a cold," the man instructed.  "You can sleep in any of the guest rooms upstairs."

A low stomach grumbled, interrupting their conversation.  The young man touched his stomach.  Usually after work, he would go out for a late night meal with his friend who would pay but that did not happen tonight.

Without saying a word, the man took out the food which he had just bought and divided it into two portions and offered one plate to the young man.  "Despite how this house may look, there's nothing to eat because I forgot to do the grocery shopping so you'll have to make do with this."

The young man was more than happy to accept.

They sat at each end of the dining table, eating in silence.  The young man wanted to start a conversation but judging by how quickly the man was eating, he did not think that the man had time for idle chit chat.  He guessed that the man was divorced and had shared custody of the child with the woman he saw.  That would explain why the child was with the woman he saw earlier.

After they finished their meal, the man disappeared upstairs into one of the rooms and forbade the young man from disturbing him.  The young man made his way to one of the guest rooms where his jaw almost dropped at the size of it.  The room alone was almost as big as the small apartment he was living in.  

He threw himself onto the king size bed and marvelled at how comfortable it was.  He never expected that such a shabby looking old man was this rich.  It only made him more curious of the man's occupation.

While laying on the bed, he sniffed himself and realised that he hadn't had time for a shower.  He got up from the bed and stepped out to the hall.  He glanced at the room which the man had forbidden him to enter.  As a guest, he thought that he should ask first but since he did not want to disturb the man, he decided against it.

He stepped back into the room and noticed a door on the side wall.  When he opened it, he realised that he had found the bathroom.  He was amazed at the size of the bathroom which was the same size as the guest room he was staying in.  The spacious room was covered in tiles and mirrors with a large glass shower on one side and a large tub in the centre.   Not wanting to waste any time, he stripped and tried out the large tub, enjoying a taste of the luxurious lifestyle of the rich.

Soaking in the warm bath, he almost drifted off to sleep before he jolted awake.  He decided that it was time to get out.  Just as he stood up, he heard the sound of a door opening.  He looked at the door which he had entered and saw that it was closed.  When he heard movement from behind him, he turned around and saw the man standing there, staring at him.  

There was a moment of awkward silence as they stood staring at each other with both just as shocked as the other.  The young man glanced down at his body only to realise that he was standing there, stark .  As if by instinct, the man followed the young man's gaze but quickly realised that he was staring at the body in front of him.  He quickly glanced away.

"I'm sorry," said the man as he walked back through the sliding doors on his side of the wall and closed the door behind him.