My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker - Chapter 10

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker

"Do you like my daddy?"

Woohyun looked at the curious child while he contemplated his answer.  "I do," he finally replied.  "I like him a lot."

Ren smiled upon hearing Woohyun's reply.  "Will you marry daddy then?"

Woohyun smiled at the child's question.  That would be nice, he thought to himself but he knew that that was something that would never happen.  "Be a good boy and go to sleep now."

Ren nodded and obediently lay down in bed while Woohyun tucked him in.

"Goodnight."

Woohyun closed the door to Ren's bedroom and headed to his room.  A smile appeared on his face when he recalled the kiss earlier.  He decided to take a shower and headed towards the bathroom door.  He opened the door and was about to enter the room when he heard water running in the shower.


Sunggyu stood under the shower, letting the warm water run down his head while he was lost in thought.  He closed his eyes and the image of Woohyun's face flashed through his mind.  He recalled the kiss they had shared earlier.  At first he was startled by the young man's action but the second their lips met, he could not help but lose himself in the moment.  Woohyun's soft lips had caused him to lose to temptation.

Sunggyu, you're a terrible man, he thought to himself.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the shower door open.  He opened his eyes and turned around to find Woohyun standing there, staring at him.
"Woohyun, what are you doing?" Sunggyu asked in surprise.

Woohyun gazed at the wet and man standing before him.  He smiled and took a step closer towards Sunggyu, causing the older man to take a step back.  This was his only chance and he was going to take it, noticing that the older man was not exactly resisting his advances.

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun whose clothes were now drenched.  It took much effort for him to control himself, seeing the younger man's well defined body outlined beneath his wet shirt.  "Woohyun..." said Sunggyu, trying to resist the seduction.

Woohyun smirked and leaned in closer until their lips brushed against each other.  "I like you," he confessed and kissed the older man gently.  "Do you...like me?"

Sunggyu closed his eyes when he felt Woohyun's arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer.  Sunggyu's breathing quickened when their bodies pressed against each other.  Don't do this, Sunggyu, he tried to warn himself.

When Woohyun leaned in and trailed kisses down the older man's neck, Sunggyu lost it.  All rational thought went out the window as he wrapped his arms around Woohyun's waist.

"I like you," Sunggyu responded before claiming Woohyun's lips in a passionate kiss.


Woohyun turned his head to look at the sleeping man beside him.  He smiled and reached out a hand to gently Sunggyu's face.  He slowly sat up, only to discover that the older man's arms were still wrapped around his waist.  He carefully pried Sunggyu's arms from his body, not wanting to wake the sleeping man.

"I'm sorry," he whispered before he returned to his room and packed his bag.


He walked down the deserted night street, only to be confronted by a group of men.  He glanced around and saw that he was surrounded.  Running would be pointless.

"The boss wants to see you."