My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker - Final

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker

At the sound of his name, Myungsoo halted his blade whose tip had pierced Woohyun's chest.  The blade had not entered deep enough to end his victim's life, but it was deep enough to draw blood.  Myungsoo seemed pleased with himself when he saw blood tickling down his victim's wound.

"Myungsoo, let him go," demanded a familiar voice.

Without removing the blade from his victim, Myungsoo slowly turned his head to look at his brother.  He frowned in confusion and tilted his head.  "Sunggyu, why are you here?  You should be sleeping.  I told you I would be back soon," said Myungsoo as he cast his eyes back on his victim.  "As soon as I get rid of him.  We don't need him.  You don't need him.  You have me."

Sunggyu looked at his brother who he could hardly recognise.  He had never seen his brother like this.  He glanced at Woohyun on the ground, bleeding from his chest.  He was dangerously close to the edge of a cliff.  Sunggyu gasped in shock when he saw Myungsoo about to plunge the blade deeper.

"Myungsoo!" Sunggyu shouted out as he ran over and tackled his brother to the ground.

Myungsoo offered no resistance.  He lay there and stared up at his brother who had him pinned to the ground.  There was hurt and confusion in his eyes.  "Sunggyu?"

"Myungsoo, you need to stop," Sunggyu pleaded.

"But I have to protect you," replied Myungsoo.  "They're all bad people.  He'll hurt you just like that bad woman and those men."  A smile appeared on his lips as he recalled the faces of those people he mentioned.  "As long as I'm here, I won't let anyone hurt you ever again."

"You..." Sunggyu looked at his brother.  A pained expression appeared on his face when he realised the truth.  "So what he said was true.  You did kill her."

Myungsoo smiled.  "It's going to be fine," he assured.

Sunggyu was caught off guard when Myungsoo pushed him off and headed over to Woohyun.  Just as Myungsoo's sword struck down at Woohyun, Sunggyu rushed over and threw himself on top of Woohyun to protect him.  Sunggyu's sudden action shocked Myungsoo who was unable to stop the blade from plunging into his back.  

Myungsoo's eyes widened in horror when he saw blood gushing out from Sunggyu's back.  Just as he pulled the blade out, a gun shot rang out.  Myungsoo used his blade to deflect the bullet that was fired at him.  He turned his head to glare at the perpetrator dressed in black leather.

"Kim Myungsoo," said the figure with his gun pointing at Myungsoo.  "You're under arrest."

Myungsoo glared at the figure in anger.

"No," Sunggyu pleaded to the figure, despite bleeding from his wounds and barely able to move.  After being told of the truth, Sunggyu had asked that he be allowed to deal with the situation.  He did not want Woohyun nor did he want his brother hurt.

The figure looked at Sunggyu.  "He's beyond help," he told Sunggyu.  "You can't stop him so it's my turn."

Myungsoo's eyes narrowed with rage as he glared at the figure.  Gripping his sword, Myungsoo charged at the one who had interfered.  The figure fired several more shots but Myungsoo was able to block them with his blade.  When his bullets ran out, the figure put away his gun in exchange for his sword.

The figure's eyes lit up with excitement as their swords clashed.  "I've been looking forward to this," he informed with a grin on his face.  "I almost died of boredom waiting for you to reveal yourself."

Sunggyu watched helplessly as his brother refused to surrender and fought with everything that he had, determined to kill his opponent.  Despite what Myungsoo had done, he was still his brother and Sunggyu did not want to see him die.  He wanted to stop them but the blood gushing out from his wound prevented him from doing so.  The last thing he saw before darkness claimed him was Myungsoo on the receiving end of his opponent's blade.


The little boy stood and watched with much anticipation as the young man leaned down and kissed the unconscious man lying on the bed.  They waited, hoping for a reaction from the man but there was none.  Disappointment crept upon their faces.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered.  "If I hadn't called you, then this wouldn't have happened.  It's all my fault."  He leaned down beside the bed and cried in despair.  "Please wake up.  I'll do anything."

"Will you marry me?" a voice asked.


A lone figure stood on the edge of the cliff looking down.  "I'll find you, Kim Myungsoo." 

 

 

 

 

The End.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Thanks for reading.

Did we all have fun guessing?