My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker - Chapter 12

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker

"Finally!" she exclaimed as she picked up the book and smiled with satisfaction.  "This will be another best seller as always.  I should bring him a copy."  She looked at her watch and though it was late, she figured that he would still be awake.

She drove along the busy night street until she came to a red light.  She braked and came to a complete stop.  While waiting for the light to change, she glanced onto the street and saw people enjoying the night life.  One figure in particular caught her attention.  The figure was walking with another young man by his side.  She watched as the figure entered a club guarded by two bouncers.  She glanced up at the name of the club just as the light changed to green.

She finally pulled up outside the mansion and was about to ring the doorbell but decided against it.  Ren might be asleep and she did not want to wake him.  She took out her phone and dialled the number.  After a few rings, someone answered the call.

"I figured you were still awake," she said.  "I'm at your front door."

A moment later, the door opened and Sunggyu stood there in his slippers and glasses.  The woman eagerly showed him the final product of his new book.  Sunggyu looked at it without much enthusiasm.

"Your book signing for the release has been scheduled," she informed him.  "Please dress up a little."

Sunggyu only sighed in response.

"Oh, did your new friend find someone else to stay with?" she asked casually.  "I saw him before."

Her words immediately caught Sunggyu's attention, who looked like he had just woken up from a trance.  "Where did you see him?" he asked, grabbing onto her shoulders to get her full attention.

The woman frowned at Sunggyu's sudden interest.  "At a club on the main street."

"Can you look after Ren for me?" he asked as he headed for his car.

"Um, I don't think you're going to get past the bouncers dressed like that," the woman called out.


Sunggyu pulled up by the side of the road and glanced up at the name of the club and got out.  There was a long queue to get inside and he noticed that the people waiting were all men, dressed in suits.  It was a good thing he was too.  When he got to the front of the line, the bouncers gave him a once over before letting him in.

Inside the lavish club, the music was too loud for his liking but he brushed it aside as he tried to search for a familiar face.  He noticed that everyone was gathered in the centre of the place.  Wondering what all the fuss was about, he headed over and saw what caught everyone's attention.  There, on the dance podium were several young men dressed in nothing but black briefs.  They were moving their bodies seductively to the beat of the music while the men in the audience held out bundles of cash.  Sunggyu finally realised what kind of club this place was.  

One of the dancers caught his attention.  He remembered seeing the young man with Woohyun the first time they met. Sunggyu's heart quickened as he scanned the faces of the rest of the dancers on the podium.  He wanted to find Woohyun but at the same time, he hoped that he would not see him.  He breathed a sigh of relief when his searched proved futile.

Turning away from the crowd, he was headed for the door, only to stop short when his eyes caught sight of two figures on the sofa in a corner of the place.  Sunggyu froze in shock when he recognised the familiar face.

Woohyun was dressed in nothing but black briefs as he straddled a man's lap, grinding against him.  The man's hands ran along his thighs as he whispered something into Woohyun's ear.  Woohyun smiled in response and nodded before climbing off the man's lap.

As they got up from the sofa, Woohyun caught a pair of eyes staring at him.  "Sunggyu?"