My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker - Chapter 13

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker

Woohyun could do nothing but stare at Sunggyu.  He could see the look of hurt and betrayal in the older man's eyes.  He knew that Sunggyu must be disappointed in him.  He wanted to explain but the words refused to form on his lips.

"What's wrong, Woohyun?" the man in the suit asked, noticing that Woohyun was just standing there.  "Let's go."

Without a word, Woohyun let himself be lead away by the man in the suit.  He lowered his head to avoid Sunggyu's eyes as they passed him.  Unexpectedly, Sunggyu reached out and held onto Woohyun's hand, causing the younger man to turn back.  Woohyun looked at the man's pleading eyes as if begging him not to leave.

Noticing Sunggyu's hand gripping onto Woohyun's, the man beside Woohyun glared at Sunggyu.  "Hey, what do you think you're doing?"

Sunggyu ignored the man and kept his eyes on Woohyun.  "We need to talk."

Woohyun feigned a smile at Sunggyu.  "I'm afraid Mr Kang has bought the rest of my time," he said, hoping that Sunggyu would give up and leave.

"Three thousand dollars so let go," declared the man as he tried to pull Woohyun's hand free from Sunggyu's grasp.

"Six thousand dollars," Sunggyu announced, surprising both Woohyun and the man.  "Is that enough to buy your time?"

The owner of the place of the place was sitting at the bar when he glanced over and noticed two men holding onto one of his employees.  He let out a sigh and finished off his drink before walking over to them.

"Gentlemen, is there a problem here?" the owner asked politely.

"Hoya, you've come on time," said the man.  "It seems this newcomer doesn't know the rules here.  You're the owner, you should tell him."

The owner smiled.  "The only rule here is that you do not force my employees to do anything they don't want to do."

"I offered three thousand dollars but this newcomer wants to stir trouble, offering six thousand," said the man.

"I see," said the owner, still with a smile upon his face while the man continued with complaint.

"Shouldn't it be first come, first serve?" the man asked.

"Well, I'm afraid there is no such rule here," the owner declared, much to the man's surprise.  "Like I said, I don't like to force my employees.  Woohyun is free to do what he likes."  He then turned to Woohyun.  "So, Woohyun, which of these nice gentlemen would you like to go with?"


There was silence as they sat in the parked car.  Woohyun glanced at the man in the driver's seat, who did not look like he was going to start the engine anytime soon. Unable to stand the silence any longer, Woohyun reached over and pushed the man's seat back to allow him enough room to straddle the man's lap.

"Woohyun, what are you doing?" Sunggyu asked with a startled shock.

Woohyun smiled.  "Giving you your money's worth," he replied.  "Isn't that why you came here?"  He proceeded to place featherly kisses down the side of Sunggyu's neck.

Sunggyu had to use all his strength to resist the urge to indulge himself in the lustful moment.  "Woohyun..." he managed to say while the younger man continued to tempt him.  "What did I do wrong?"

Upon hearing Sunggyu's words, Woohyun stopped and looked at the older man.  "You didn't do anything wrong."

"Then why did you leave without a word?" asked Sunggyu.  "Do you know I've been looking for you?"

Woohyun smiled briefly.  "I suppose you're regretting it now that you know what I do for a living."

"I only regret that I wasn't able to do anything for you," Sunggyu answered.

Woohyun looked at the man beneath him but remained silent.

"You're the first person in a long time to make me break down my walls," admitted Sunggyu.  He reached a hand up to tenderly touch the side of Woohyun's face.  "Woohyun, I...I love you."

Silence.

Woohyun stared at the man who had just confessed his love for him.  Without a word, he leaned down and kissed the older man, a deep and passionate kiss.  Sunggyu could not help but respond to Woohyun's advances.  For a moment, they indulged only in each other until Woohyun finally pulled away.

"It's best if you stay away from me," Woohyun warned.  "And don't ever come here again."