Chapter 1

Where are You?

WHY?!

She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket but still didn't move. She watched the car as it got smaller, drifting farther away from her, leaving her with tears in her eyes.

"Where are you?" was the text she got.

"Here. Watching you leave me behind with her by your side." was her reply.

 

WHAT?

She wanted to surprise him. She lied that she was waiting at home, when she was actually on her way to meet him. He told her he was getting off at four, so she got there 30 minutes before. She noticed his car wasn't parked in the parking lot, but she didn't worry about it then. Maybe he went on an errand or maybe he got off early just like he promised. With that in mind she decided to head home. She picked up some roses and decided to check up on their researvation. She could've called the restaurant, but she wanted everything to be perfect. She pulled in at the restaurant and looked out her window, she didn't know why she looked in the car parked next to hers, she just happened to do so.

Was that him? She smiled as she recognized him, but whose car was that? Her smile slowly faded as she caught sight of the driver, who is that girl? She looked back at her husband and caught his gaze, he was surprised that much she could tell. She couldn't do anything but watch. She watched as the car backed out of the parking lot, away from her presence, away from her broken heart...