Discover Me...

Text Me...

"Why'd you bring me here?" Suhwa followed Wooyoung up the steps and towards the cable cars. The automatic doors opened, revealing the city of Seoul underneath them. But all Suhwa saw was a bottomless, drop of death. She froze, her feet planted firmly on the ground as the doors slid closed behind her.

"Are you coming or not?" Wooyoung said, turning towards her. He was already in the cable car; the operator gave them both a funny look.
"I......can't," Suhwa took a step back, stumbling over her feet. She was trembling, her hands clutched her bag tightly, turning her knuckles white.

No....I can't lose him too....

"Hey," Wooyoung put his right foot back on building's floor, "you ok?"

Of course I'm not you babo.

"Yeah. I'm fine," She tried standing up again but her legs wouldn't let her.

Liar...

"Let me guess. You're scared of heights."

Suhwa looked at Wooyoung, her eyes wide with surprise as he extended his hand out to her.
"C'mon," he said, "Everyone has to get over their fears someday."
"Bu-"
"No 'buts'. Lee Suhwa, you can't stay on the ground forever. Let loose. Take a chance."

Take a chance......for once, he's right.

Slowly, she extended her hand towards Wooyoung's until she finally placed it into his.
His fingers wrapped around her hand as he pulled Suhwa off the ground and into the cable car.
She felt herself fly through the air and straight into Wooyoung; his arms wrapped around her immediately, almost as if it were second nature, holding her small frame to him.

They locked eyes for a brief second before they looked away, avoiding each other's gaze.

Why the heck do I feel this way?
Ugh...I feel like my stomach just turned inside out.

"Ummm...you can let go now," Suhwa mumbled, releasing her grasp on Wooyougn's jacket. She wobbled over to the seat and sat down, feeling her legs give underneath her.

All around her, the city of Seoul was spread out like a painting, adorning the ground below with twinkling lights.
"Pretty huh?" Wooyoung said, sitting across from her. He looked out the window, admiring the city lights below. Suhwa watched as his facial expression melted; the harsh edges, worry lines, and tired expression that were constantly on his face disappeared into a soft, relaxed one.

Wow....this is a whole new side of him.....

"So," he turned back around, giving a little smile, "You wanna tell me why you're so terrified of heights?"

No....why would I tell you out of all people in the world?

"It's cause of my parents." She sighed out, feeling tears form in her eyes. "The reason I'm always alone is because their job keeps them away. They constantly have to travel. And whenever they leave, they always go by plane."

She paused, feeling the tears spill out of her eyes. They landed on her hands one by one before she could even reach up to wipe them away.

"Whenever I go onto something high, I always think that whoever is on there with me will leave me. Everyone does eventually....I've always been alone."

Wow....this is a new side of her....

Wooyoung reached out and patted her head, looking at her defeated form.
"Don't worry," he said, getting up and sitting down next to her, "I won't leave you."
"Liar..." Suhwa mumbled, wiping away more tears. She sniffed a couple times before lifting her head and meeting Wooyoung's gaze.

A smile formed on both their lips, forcing them to look away again.


"Thank you," Suhwa stuffed her hands into her pockets, keeping her eyes on the ground, "And you don't have to apologize for anything. I blew up for no reason that day. So I guess you're off the hook...for now." She gave him a little smile, but that's all it took to launch the butterflies into a frenzy in Wooyoung's stomach.
"No problem."
"I swear, if you tell anyone that I cried..."
"You'll what?" Wooyoung teased, stopping in front of her, making Suhwa crash face first into his back. He turned and flicked her forehead, making her eyes widened with surprise.

"Ya! Jang Wooyoung!" She chased after Wooyoung, who was already sprinting ahead of her, turning every once and awhile to stick his tongue out at her.

He is such a kid.....

Suhwa dashed down the sidewalk until she finally caught up with him, panting and out of breath.
"How.....the hell.......do you............run.....so.......fast?" She clutched onto the railing, trying to catch her breath.
"2PM is the beast idol group dummy," he responded, leaning against the railing with her, "We workout like it's second nature."
"Show off..." She punched his arm lightly then turned and faced the Han River, spread out before them. All he could do was stare at her, watching the coldness in her eyes fade and the lonely expression she always had on melt away into vulnerability. Wooyoung placed his hand on his stomach, trying to stop the whirrling feeling again.

I'm never eating at that restaurant again.....

"Must be hard," Suhwa finally said, turning to face him; her brown eyes sparkled with the reflection of the street lights. "being an idol and all."

Didn't see that one coming....

"Yeah. I guess. I mean, it's worth it though, making thousands of people happy just by existing."
"Well when you put it like that...."

They laughed, staring off at the skyline of Seoul and feeling comfort from each other's presense. Suhwa felt protected; she felt safe, something she hasn't felt in a long time.

"Thank you," she finally said, feeling the wind pick up.
"You already said that."
"I know. It's just that no one's ever done anything like this for me. So thanks."

No one's ever made me feel this way either.....

Wooyoung gave her a smile, gently flicking her forehead again.
"Anytime."


Author's Note

i got writer's block half way through the chapter.....=.= lol but i think it turned out somewhat nicely xD
so Wooyoung recently came back from Jakarta along with the rest of 2PM! he wore a hat that a Hottest gave to him over there ^^
oh the things that i learn from tumblr....lol